Just like his voters

Just like his voters.

Attached: JoeBiden.jpg (975x1264, 117.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

40.5 Million votes

half of EVERYONE important's twitter followers are spammer accounts

this is about twitter being a zombie site more than anything else

cope

I fucking hate this world. I shouldn't care about something so stupid as that retard's shitter followers, but it's significant news

Turns out the people who opposed Jan 6 patriots are traitors protecting tyrants after all “just following orders”

not a bidenfag at all, honestly. i said the same thing when they ran this exact same headline about RDT, Elon, whoever, and i'm not gonna be a kike and now say "ah, biden is so phony lmao"

no. i'm sick of this retardedness that the media is foisting upon the american public. intellectual corn syrup. fuck this.

Honestly I’m not surprised dems win the popular vote, the country is half non Whites who all vote Democrat, half of whites themselves are so indoctrinated and brainwashed by mainstream media I’m surprised that dems don’t win ~75% of the overall vote

What kind of attempt at saving face is this? The nation is not 50% non white and of the minorities only a percentage of them vote

Rigged elections

Republicans get a lot of Hispanic votes (Trump won Florida in 2020 because of Cubans), they're not a brainless/monolithic voting bloc like blacks. Hell, current polling shows Hispanics dislike Joe Biden more than even white people.

Joe Biden approval rating by race:

>Hispanics: 32%
>Whites: 33%
>Blacks: 63%

poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3841

Attached: Poll.png (1291x190, 12.76K)

I follow Joe Biden.

wake up, sleepy head.
dance dance 'til you're dead.

>he actually believes more blacks voted for Biden than Obama

Attached: IMG_4056.png (932x805, 88.62K)

>Have less people show up to rallies than Obama
>Less of an online following than Obama
>None of the Charisma of Obama, even if he was just reading a script
>He's not black, so the niggers won't vote for him
>More faux paus on the campaign trail than my drunk uncle
>Not only slam dunks Obama's numbers, but SO many people came out to vote he beat his opponent with an organic following that beat Obama's numbers as well and topped his first campaign's vote tally
Anyone that think the election wasn't a farce is completely fucking retarded.
Hillary is unironically a better candidate than Biden, let that fucking sink in.

Attached: 1653049453938.jpg (1280x720, 498.24K)

U don't have to be a biden fag to cope. What ur doing is taken blame from to msm and Twitter and putting it on the people. Your wrong msm has purposely made people dumb. Remember 2016 with russian bot farms? Why push that? Because the American public is retarded. ANYONE that played vidya in the early 2000s remembers Chinese gold bot farms in wow. Bot farms are 20+ year old technique these faggots still can't figure how to ban the bots? Wrong..

No White people anywhere, at any time, in all of recorded history, voted to be replaced by niggers. Stop lying.We know you're lying. We are coming to kill you all now.

41million votes

I was talking about the "50% of X's Twitter Follower's Are Bots" genre of news article.

>Your wrong msm has purposely made people dumb
What on earth do you think I meant by "the media is feeding people intellectual corn syrup"?

PBS 60 minutes did a special on Ukrainian russian war and they said Russians are why trump won, they hacked Hillary’s illegal server and uploaded the documents to Wikileaks, the same Wikileaks that was leaking Russian documents (so pbs is stupid as fuck)

Only a half?

it's a good thing elections aren't won by having the most twitter followers

Since you’re an expert what is the purpose of faking millions of accounts? That cost time and money

What are they trying to sell the public on?

>Just like his voters.
OPBP

who can say where these bots came from? they could be trump supporters making bot accounts to harass Biden.

that sick fuck is coming to my country this next month and the first thing he wants to visit is our Children's hospital, can you guy keep him on a leash? maybe start more riots so he can't get out of the country?

Attached: 1513559456669.jpg (288x415, 15.1K)

Don’t worry galaxy brain, I can wait

Now compare to other public figures. Half of EVERYONES followers are probably fake.

It’s 70% for Elon

They would have been banned, try again

I don't care about anything

Attached: Standing By.jpg (1024x632, 71.25K)

That would sound legit

>if they were bots they would have been banned!
perfect logic

takes 5 minutes, doesn't cost that much really. Also can't prove who actually bought the bot follow package, you can even pay to bot someone else's account to try and discredit them by saying they have lots of fake followers.

the other half are chinese

Attached: 83.png (800x450, 768.81K)

If they’re harassing presidents account making comments yes they 200% would have been banned

It’s even more illogical to think trump supporters made bot accounts to increase Biden’s follower count and then did nothing with them, like that was their purpose

That’s stupid as fuck

Millions of fake democrats nice!

fpbp

I say around maybe 50 something million.

Attached: 1649447129839.jpg (821x771, 123.87K)

Biden can tweet anything and the replies are all muh student debts and free plalastine and sheit. Elon was right to call out their made up bot numbers. They must be ripping off advertisers.

12 million fake accounts takes more than 5 minutes and is not the act of one individual.

That’s beyond the scope of any reddit board or Any Forums

I'm right here fascist and we'll swat Trump down again in 2024. Trump lost lol let's go ashli babbitt