11th Straight Day of Record Gas Prices

Gee, good thing we are releasing 1 million barrels of oil PER DAY from the reserves or it could have been much worse.

usatoday.com/story/money/2022/05/17/why-gas-prices-continue-rise-record/9798086002/

Attached: all time high gas.jpg (852x736, 82.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220517205549/https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/05/17/why-gas-prices-continue-rise-record/9798086002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you got the colors backward

Attached: 0B6D4E54-0EE2-48EB-9FDB-4744DD40199E.png (705x643, 503.46K)

web.archive.org/web/20220517205549/https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/05/17/why-gas-prices-continue-rise-record/9798086002/

Kek

>Gee, good thing we are releasing 1 million barrels of oil PER DAY from the reserves or it could have been much worse.
which will have to be replaced which will counteract any price reduction. all around a completely short sighted and retarded idea

So the oil should be allowed to sit and spoil?

>t. retard

We should be enacting America first trade policies which protect us from foreign hoohaa ruining the world. We make enough petroleum to satisfy all of our needs domestically, but Biden made it illegal to get it.

>SAVE US MSM

>US is net energy exporter under Trump
>fuel Biden!
>a few months later

>tfw my work reopened finally and i commute by bike
It's a 15 minute ride and costs me nothing. Fuck I'm lucky to be close, insurance alone on my car costs more that it's value in 6 months, there's no fucking way I can drive that thing even if gas was .50c a gallon.

THANK YOU BOOMERS
THANK YOU GEN X

Bros it costs me 375$ a day in red diesel to operate my company I can't do this much longer wtf do I do

>.50c a gallon.
damn so 200 gallons a dollar?

>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED
>FAKE & FORCED
FAKE & FORCED

Attached: squashmallow-klaus.jpg (1289x1152, 206.82K)

Start selling the forbidden cherry flavored diesel to the general public

Rising gas prices hurt rural white Americans the most. Why would the Jewish media machine report on such an irreverent demographic?

Attached: DEE8FE91-3711-4C0D-91B0-0503E9C0767D.jpg (640x533, 75.39K)

>where is the mainstream media
>implying the mainstream media isn't just a wholesale propaganda outlet
>implying the mainstream media serves the people and not the elites running this shitshow

If you understood that our media is thoroughly corrupt and only protects the big business/big government interests that it serves, then you wouldn't be surprised or wondering where the stories are at all.

>I'm lucky to be close
you choose where you live and work user

One image that destroys the gas chuds.

Attached: FTNBzVBXwAcpcX2.jpg (760x754, 102.54K)

one of those countries invented planes, cars, computers, the internet, and has landed a man on the moon

These colours always get me, in Canada it's the other way around. Liberals are red while Conservatives are blue.

You could add all eight countries together, and you would still have more than enough room to fit them all inside America’s borders. Comparing world gas prices to American gas prices is just stupid, it’s like comparing apples to oranges. If we had an actual free market for commodities and didn’t have Biden and OPEC fucking up everything, then both America and the world would be paying quite a lot less for gasoline.

>b-b-but muh planet…

Fuck off. America deserves cheap energy, and so do you. Quit being a bitch to the Jews, and look at how much better life could be.

Attached: BA3C387E-6696-486F-A97E-4BF99105D61D.jpg (1024x1015, 85.44K)