Iraqi-finn here

i hate it here so much people are so anti social and they never leave their houses and also very racist, the weather is so cold here all time, i’m getting my finnish citizenship in three months what the best EU country for me to live in?

Attached: 807F27A8-1595-4A4E-8DC0-45F06D08C801.png (414x300, 106.68K)

It's not your fault you were born mixed race.

Mexico

just go back to iraq, faggot

Germany
Fins and nords all retards

i’m not i’m full iraqi

You do realize everyone on /pol is also anti social and racist?

Attached: 1642789045938.png (510x332, 79.99K)

iraq

>germany
why?

fuck off your not even a real country

russia, we are so tolerant here and in serious need of men, too many women in here, please come

Lots of arabs you will fit in,

Really? How can i come and live in russia from Poland?

tattoo a Z on your body and say that you are fleeing prosecution

filtered

I would love to move to russia but i dont know if i will find a job or even work permit or find a girl

>find a job
shouldn't be hard
>work permit
no one cares here
>find a girl
easier than finding cigarettes

Or i will not be killed on spot for beeing polish

This is why Finnland is the happiest most white country left. People who dont fit in just leave on their own. Not even the gibs are worth it for them.

I have a valid passport for 2 years more, where in russia to go? I love alcohol and cigarettes and know Russian language

/thread

saint petersburg

Could you leave any faster? thanks.

How to find a job or apartment? I dont have much skills but im 23

can confirm

no cold
actually considering it
not real actually there’s large iraqi population here and it’s really growing fast
i’m trying

I'm sorry America destroyed your country.

What's wrong with Iraqi? Too many Iraqis?
Why don't you want to make Iraq great again?

You might be racist against Iraqis but still complain that people are racist to you.

>iraqi-finn
post mutant head

I checked out and i need a visa and its extremly hard to get to russia

take a bath in acid, worthless turd colored parasite

I hate you so much. Go back to Iraq. Zhako is actually pretty nice and peaceful. I wouldn’t mind living there.

yor also not native to australia so get the fuck out
stop hijacking my thread

I know, but its still low. I have a female friend in Finnland. She says Finnish people are respectful and the only ones catcalling her and making her very uncomfortable are arab and more rarely black types.
Finnish people arent really racist as OP calls it. They just tend to see things for how they are. If OP doesnt feel welcome in Finnland thats simply because he isnt. Of course there is always Iraqis that dont cat call or otherwise dont fit in with the culture, but too many are and its being noticed.

Iraq is awesome, and the weather is superior.

matut vittuun suomesta

Its like how japaneese people have a very distinct nature. They are quiet, reserved, respectful. Imagine them letting in 10-20% northern afircans for example. It would simply disrupt their way of living and make them less comfortable in their own country.

You sound like a faggot

Jest mu źle w Polsce i myśli że w Rosji będzie lepiej XD

Attached: KDVnU51DXKZYaZYnTqqdjN8n_GNkhZP7UJnyi79P_lI.jpg (640x618, 82.89K)

Just the way we like it. Go home iraqi man.

Zhako Iraq is where you should move. In the mountains, when I was there (2009) there hadn’t been a single act of violence in like 7 years. The people were nice, the roads were nice, the buildings were nice and well kept up

Attached: 612576C9-04D9-4D14-BD25-7F5DC630A5DB.jpg (828x462, 218.55K)