Revelation

Are we unironically starting the Tribulation now?

Attached: 1652986592005.jpg (667x2192, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ID: g0ng

Attached: laut.png (594x569, 183.32K)

Hope so

Revelation 13:1-2
>And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
>And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Attached: rev.png (956x773, 692.11K)

obligatory salvation vid
youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0

>the doomposting is right this time I swear
lmao

user.. i...

Attached: signal-2022-02-02-17-24-39-991.jpg (1024x552, 109.09K)

that police with black font and color is fucking strange I can't stare at it at all it break my vision

Absolutely we are currently in Rev 16
The beginning of the magnetic reversal begins after the plague. Basically shutting down the magnetosphere letting in high UV and different types of radiation.
Here:
> 8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

seven heads and ten horns. what does this mean?

It really is do be happen, Christ is King

>Your life, end of the world edition

It's all astrological metaphor.

>tfw can't lock down a good gf
>tfw world is ending anyway
I guess in the end it never mattered.

Attached: 1605639568153.jpg (500x384, 63.24K)

Interdasting read. But...
>Money will be worthless
>Elites will still accept your money in exchange for hospital beds and freedom boats and airplanes
which is it?

Attached: _____________________________________.png (625x585, 660.66K)

kek

It started last year.

Attached: On the sixth day of the third month of the year now known as two thousand and twenty one the time of great tribulation written of in the book of revelation began..png (1014x818, 73.16K)

GET SAVED FROM HELLFIRE

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

>Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that 'godly sorrow' worketh repentance to salvation. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and believe that He resurrected.
STOP rejecting the one who DIED for YOU, the one who ROSE again. He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

>which is it?
They'll take bitcoin and gold. Maybe silver too, but that ends the fed.

Maybe an alliance with 7 head countries and the horns are the militaries of all involved?