Learn to code

tired of all these motherfucking normies bitchin
that they aint making six figures working in a kitchen
man they tripping i got 10000 hours logged in 10000 things
making 10000 dollars every time my phone rings

m.soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-robots-will-definitely-take-your-job

Attached: 241CCD06-7320-4E4A-BABE-26D27F6AE3A1.jpg (1284x848, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbORR3GBYY4
m.soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-list-run-cold-8bit-old-town-road-flip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do americans talk like niggers

Holy shit I haven't thought of yt cracker in like fifteen years

I dindu nuffin y u hat on white ppl poutin fukkr go rale ur mom pucci

I talk to him often

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbORR3GBYY4

why? learn an AI proof trade and be a king
t.Pipe Fitter

Nothing can’t be automated. Nothing.

ok

Attached: 20590459140.png (1435x895, 2.06M)

Exactly lol

Is he still making good music?

>work 60hrs a week bro!

Yes do some listening there’s some good recent ones

m.soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-list-run-cold-8bit-old-town-road-flip

if you love what you do, and you have a good craic with the lads on site, then every day is a pleasure, never a chore.

I know how to code and code every day, but I can't stomach the culture of compulsive-obsessive disorder that comes with it today. Programming is R&D and ultimately a form of philosophy that runs on electronic hardware. (Many programmers of yore do indeed look the part. Kernighan, Ritchie and Stallman come to mind.) Like Philosophy, programming is an affair for free-range poultry. Modern programming is like an Orwellian battery farm.

Stop pushing the l2code meme - it's done and outdated. Get a statistics degree(only way to learn) and discern yourself from the rote memorizing autists. Coders can't into math, and certainly not stats. If you want fat stacks, work in finance and AI; for connections - look into being a quant. For a work:life balance with the fattest stacks(200k+) be an actuary and pass all 10 exams.

U idiot I was making 6 figures as a low level union kitchen manager dude. There's so much money to be made u Incels don't even care. That's the problem, but it's also not a problem. The reason I was making 6 figs in a job like that was because I was working 60-80 hr a week somtimes as there just aren't enough qualified people. U think kitchen work is cheap and it is but people also don't want to get sick so that's where the expertise comes in. You woundlt get how hard it is to make it in life. Y'all just want crypto and games and blah blah, I get it as I am u but meh.

Lost my hearing overseas, no more music for me. Glad he's still at it though

where there is smoke…

If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one.

I am interested in coding because computers always fascinated me. Also i think computer is modern slave. Computer does what you wish. But only if be knows what you want. Programming is telling computer what to do.

I'm learning python, but I do it for myself. for no reason. I'm over 30 and I won't get a chance on IT