Did it happen?

For me the strongest point against it NOT happening is that we don't have these capabilities in 2022. That's not damning evidence but it doesn't really add to the credibility of the overall story here. Politically this caused a huge "space race" with the soviet union, and we still "compete" with China in space. I'm just curious as to why all the "evidence" seems hokey or faked.

Attached: le moon key face.jpg (1600x678, 180.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpuKu3F0BvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Attached: 1610661563736.jpg (1090x364, 216.23K)

You can literally take a high powered telescope and see the moon landing location from Earth.
Just kidding hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Space is inauthentic and homosexual.

Attached: BC6C3666-B4EA-46EA-A41A-FFC09617D77A.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

That's it I'll rewatch that 3 hours italian documentary tonight

Wow thanks for the post user, what's next, UFOs and how 5G cell towers are mind control?
I'm considering this to be the case. I'm also thinking that "conspiracy" fags are just talking about some unrelated shit the government cooked up to waste time.

C'est based.

I contend that we actually got to the moon, because otherwise the USSR would have used our failure as a propaganda coup.

I also believe that NASA was extremely naive and didn't think people would accuse them of faking the moon landing when they faked photos like Blue Marble, because NASA actually thought there was no issue with making "mock-ups" to stand in for the low-res, grainy, and otherwise unimpressive photos they were able to actually take.

link?

Should be obvious at this point how fake the moon landings were. They’re basically Santa Claus for oversocialized adults.

Attached: D071C632-C1C1-4B69-B736-4AD8C347A76F.jpg (570x431, 52.37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KpuKu3F0BvY

Op is a moron/paid disinfo agent.

Theres likely huge space operations going on but theyre run under military so all info is secret.

They likely were in the moon back in 1950s and apollo was just something for the public.

Its not hard to go to space, just vacuum and cold.

But ops a moron, rememver that everyone.

YEAH HEY WAIT
You're a fag from reddit lmao. Your parents will use your male name when they bury you.

You generally can't see stars in the daytime.

Which mission is OP image from? Looks like a composite.
It's interesting because we don't see the fall-off that is very prominent on Apollo 11 photos.

Attached: moon_hotspot_falloff_1595182434991.webm (854x480, 2.99M)

but that is because of the atmosphere and sun light scattering in all the particles,
i actually dont have idea why the moon landing has no stars.
guys i want to know, it was real?

>what does nasa mean in hebrew

Retard-tier meme. Anyone with a fraction of knowledge about photography knows that to capture stars requires a few seconds of exposure. With a few seconds of exposure the foreground would be totally blown out / overexposed

>i actually dont have idea why the moon landing has no stars.
The surface of the moon is so bright that the camera doesn't pick up the stars during daylight hours.

And they never took a picture of just the sky from the moon?
What about the ISS or the shuttle missions, those are black in space too.

Why didn't they take a picture of just the sky? Why NOT take a picture with the foreground blown out?

never happened.

we copied over the original tapes with webster re-runs. sorry not sorry.

t. GRINGO GANG

Attached: download (14).jpg (260x193, 10.8K)