Why English people do not remove their shoes when they come in your home?

I am middle eastern man in my culture it is normal to remove the shoes from the feet before you step into someone home for the respect of his home i have the white council work man come in and out to fix my issue and they do not take off the boot which has dirt undeneath it. I have to tell him to put the cover plastic thing underneath his shoe so that the filth may not touch my carpets and rug. My wife was even panicking because we have expensive persian rug in the front room and he may even walk over that before i tell him. Why it is normal for English man to walk dirt and filth all over his carpet and flooring?

Attached: img.jpg (551x800, 141.45K)

Why would you put an expensive anything where you know it's going to be trampled on?

Its not, kys

he did it on purpose to mess with you

Carpet cleaner.
Stop being poor Ahmed.
We let dogs in our home too.
U won’t as ur a Manlet and he would eat you.

simple really, not being educated , it's not their fault really either. They grew p in a tme where sandniggers were seen as "those strange folk that suddenly have money and we are supposed to buy from them"

Kys nigger they donut because they hate you and your nigger ways, also pic related are clearly poles, the fluro shirts are a dead giveaway

Only sometimes requesting repair in house not often they will come to walk around my home so why not?

Then go back

most workies like that won't take off their shoes unless asked because it costs them time/money.
but they all carry shoe covers like you say and will put them on or leave if asked.
my friend has a box of them by his door and has never had to use them, people always had their own.
it might be just as bad to walk his smelly heet on your carpet and he won't want to risk standing on dog shit or broken glass which is common in some english homes or heroin needle in scotland/glasgow

Go explode yourself in public, Achmed

Attached: E0795AE6-FF89-4265-946D-B185F16BF150.jpg (474x475, 34.87K)

Literally no one in England wears shoes inside except pakis

Floors are made for walking on.

'Elf n Safety
Can't remove safety boots on the job.

He entered the domain of a pig, why would he take his shoes off?

Imagine the smell.

Yes. But don't expect a builder to take their boots off while they are working in your home, especially if they are working/decorating/plastering etc....

because they like to live like PIGS

Attached: 1605570175310.webm (482x854, 2.81M)

Well, you can always go back to the Middle East.

Go back goatfucker

You're in ENGLAND now.
NOT MIDDLE EAST.
This is how it's done in England. Shut up and fuck off.