Islam

>Islam

Attached: 1276285884379.jpg (500x500, 56.3K)

What direction do Christian prayers go?

Islam is a religion, as is Christianity and Judaism for desert slaves.

The sun.

thankfully the earth has 4 corners and it is flat

You realize that 'firing things into the sun' is a euphamism for getting rid of trash and highly disliked people, right?

prayers are effected by gravity, retard

In theory to plants and anything else with a life force that houses the holy spirit.

Christian/Jew is pretty much druidism.

yeah and muslims that migrated north starve to death when it's ramadan because the sun never sets

all muslims will calculate the shortest geodesic straight line across a curved Euclidean plane. it's Topology 101 bro

What's to stop the prayers from traveling in a curved line or straight through the earth?

>earth isn't flat
wrong

Never heard of it

That would require the ballistic properties of a prayer to perfectly follow the curvature of the earth

earth is Flat
space is fake and gay

i see through.

Why are leftist trying to shit on Islam after the chechens started fucking over the holhols in Ukraine? Is this an attempt to get us to avert our hate of the jew or something

Who says they don't?

>straight through the earth
They do aim low. This seems possible. Maybe the reason for putting their heads low is to compensate for the earths curve by firing the prayer through the earth.

Attached: 0AE62D7A-9C70-49DB-BCE4-63048F538FAE.jpg (614x407, 165.83K)

>makes another thread about Islam
>him and his fellow rabbis claim to not care about Islam, claiming it’s false despite always seething over it
>is usually a memeflag or a Jew
>thinks he can change Muslims’ views on Islam

Attached: 6D5949B1-3387-4293-8A3B-D371B4D77734.jpg (1284x715, 506.52K)

directly to god, who is everywhere and not a pussy like that guy who just sits in mecca

Says the leading pig scientist
Hahahahaha

Attached: 1653036168393.jpg (400x400, 16.07K)

Yeah because only kikes don't like islam.... kikes like islam you smallminded idiot

Kill yourself. Muslims are natural enemies of all Whites, never has it been any different.
>ur a k-kike if you don't like us raping, being loud, killing whites, living on welfare, and worse

>he doesn't know about the prayerwave ricochet effect

Retard take, terrible bait.

The earth is flat in religions like Islam and Christianity. Ever heard of the firmament? Guess who'se pushing the (((globe))) if not the satanists.

>it's just a wacky conspiracy bro

Attached: main-qimg-85e316ea9426f6a4381480bec403610f-lq.jpg (602x351, 82.5K)

Materialists cannot comprehend prayer

>NOOOO WE LIVE ON A SPHERE FLYING THROUGH SPACE YOU HAVE TO BELIVE ME THE HECKIN' SCIENCEARINO SAYS SOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU VAXXIE KEK

Attached: 5hy89a.png (785x1000, 191.35K)

say the prayers are affected by gravity, how are they actually processed once they reach mecca?

>retards 2000 years ago said retarded shit
the earth is flat bro, trust me
Source: voodoo magic

Attached: 1651591335587.jpg (876x847, 97.74K)

Maybe prayers travel like airplanes around the globe? But then again, prayers are performed very flat and close to the ground, don’t they bump into trees and mountains or are they like wifi? How does 5G affect prayers?

Can anyone enlighten me on the specific mechanics of prayers?

they enter the spiritual site and then go to allah

Good goy. Trust the scientists and experts bankrolled by Rothschild. You are not deceived cattle.

Attached: 9a6.jpg (413x395, 22.17K)

they basically have to aim for the big black box, sort of like a really long range trebuchet. If they miss the box, the prayer isn't answered. If it goes in, then the prayer is answered and they get 3 points(or more depending on range)

Attached: Trebuchet_Castelnaud.jpg (2469x1944, 2.93M)

>can't even explain something as simple as day/night with flat earth
>calls others deceived
lol

Theres an angel at a reception.

I don't trust them for the same reasons you don't. If the Rothchild scientists tell me cheese is yellow am I supposed to not believe that, just because people I don't like said it? Go look out a plane retard

>can't prove the globe
>believs in it anyway

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x675, 91.65K)