Ready for the next pandemic goy?

World Health Organization to convene emergency monkeypox meeting
nypost.com/2022/05/20/who-convening-emergency-meeting-on-monkeypox/

Attached: 1653052865781.jpg (634x369, 93.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Purple-Pitcher-Extract/dp/B09NGXF7M6?&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=ef1606c21b22105f9693b7f0fd58a782&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are white countries the only ones who got covid and now monkeypox?

nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

Simulation they ran in March 2021 for a monkeypox bioattack starting on May 15, 2022.

Sarracenia Purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant Extract has been shown to successfully treat pox viruses. It may work for this.
amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Purple-Pitcher-Extract/dp/B09NGXF7M6?&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=ef1606c21b22105f9693b7f0fd58a782&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

Attached: unknown.png (2550x3300, 143.06K)

Banana, cucumber

Only countries with any money left. Jews will stop at nothing until they take all of it

so the us releasing bioweapons is just going to be a biannual thing now, huh

>Africa
>nothing
LOL okay

This. It literally started in Africa

i hope some medical tyranny enforcing niggers come down my street so i can saw their heads off like a mudslime honor killing.

it started in a gay bathouse. the supposed cases are all fags.

Only humans are taken into account.

Only in western countries. Odd.

fun covid detail, africans in europe were harder hit than european (supposedly - just the flu bro), but somehow the disease basically ignored africa, a continent full of africans

fucking clowns lol. viruses don't exist

It started in the Congo in the 50s, but more recently the first recorded UK case had recently travelled to Nigeria. Where is the bathhouse story coming from?

there's no "disease", faggot

it started in CIA

It's anti-Russia countries.

Japan is getting monkeypoxxed next.

the fact that the supposed cases are all homosexuals who regularly engage in orgies

It this a nothingburger?

The first cases were diagnosed among fags coming to sexual health clinics , so health officials began asking sexual health clinics to look out for monkeypox cases. This doesn’t mean monkeypox is only circulating among faggots.
and some infections have been diagnosed in people who are not gay or bisexual men.

they are spreading it to straight people now

>z
kek who are you kidding shill faggot

Could be a totally fake news story

they at least knew SOMETHING like this was going to happen for 2 reasons
>priming the public with that lab in PA where smallpox virus stocks were stolen/went missing
>they have been paying upwards of $800 to military men and women who were vaccinated with smallpox vaccine since at least 2017 for blood plasma to create a "better" therapeutic for post infection with any form of variola virus

how do i know? i sold my plasma to them when i went through a rough patch. they also paid me $1800 for more plasma since I had the anthrax vaccine course already too. there are only 3 locations in the US who do this program as well, all strategically placed near huge military hubs (presumably because there will be a large donor population there) but i will not rule out other reasons

well thanks for that buddy...