THE SHEER COMPETENCY OF OUR 911 OPERATORS

Kek

Attached: 7923846827634.png (745x424, 95.79K)

this is what happens when a city gets complacent in its emergencies. buffalo needs more shootings to better train dispatchers

Something tells me this has NOTHING to do with the training and EVERYTHING to do with the selection

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.27K)

Race of operator?

I used to be a 911 dispatcher in El Paso. Id NEVER hang up on someone. But you have no idea the calls I would get. From pranks to people in sheer terror. It gave me nightmares.

I think we all know the answer

>AYO NIGGA SPEAK LOUDA

Kek reminds me of a home invasion 911 call where a woman suddenly stopped talking and the the dispatcher started fucking screaming "MAAM ARE YOU THERE WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING MAAM? HELLO MAAM?" and just kept talking very loudly. I get they are trying to get information but when someone suddenly stops talking it probably means they are trying to stay quiet and their phone blaring some sheeboon asking questions isn't gonna help. I guess that's why some people hang up on them in those situations

It’s literally in OP image in the top-right corner. That is the 911 operator

obviously the solution is to spend even more money on law enforcement overtime.

what color are you and are you a woman?

Checked

Mostly niggers, overworked, underpaid.

Race isn't mentioned. That means...

we all know who it was

Attached: 1648588662401.jpg (836x1024, 126.31K)

The average American is an entitled incompetent self centered narcissist compared to the WW2 generation. Weak men make hard times

>AYO HUYTE BOI
>WHY YALL WHISPERAN N SHEEIT
>NIGGA CANS U SPEAK UPS FR FR NO CAP DAWG
also checked

Attached: 1638934011284.jpg (599x337, 109.9K)

very nice digits

Attached: 1632116548296.png (750x484, 274.71K)

White male. AMA

Attached: respecttheflag.png (625x1593, 356.56K)

Damn bros, if she would've just stayed on the phone nobody would've died. It's all her fault, those people died because of her.

Looks comfy. Shes flyin right

Attached: 1630823566791.jpg (720x960, 109.72K)

This, people just don't want to face up to the kind of damage having affirmative action and black hiring managers will do to your civil services. Look at Flint, MI.

that’s a shitty job, I just knew you had to have a heart so I figured you were white. El Paso is a shithole.

This happens all the time in nigger-heavy areas. Nigger women almost exclusively do these jobs and they do them as well as niggers do anything, that is to say, not very well.

>Something tells me this has NOTHING to do with the training and EVERYTHING to do with the selection
trips of troof nigga
>Race of operator?
check't
>I used to be a 911 dispatcher in El Paso. Id NEVER hang up on someone. But you have no idea the calls I would get. From pranks to people in sheer terror. It gave me nightmares.
double check't
all 3 of you guys in sequential order what a day.

Attached: 1636601019233.jpg (1062x1080, 143.27K)

Excuse me? Shaniquanda don't have no time foyo done games, mmmmmkay??
She gon treat herself MmmmHmmm