HAPPENING: STATE OF MEDICAL EMERGENCY DECLARED BY WHO

ITS LOCKDOWN 2, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO MY FRIENDS!
Cases of monkeypox double and almost triple within the span of 24 hours, hitting the hundreds within less than a month and speculated to hit the tens of thousands by the start of June. Lockdowns, distancing and vaccinations are all but confirmed to start again but at least this vaccination is one that’s been proven to have been safe in the past….right?

Any thoughts

Attached: 12DE4832-A0FA-4DCF-B80A-C29C7389E18D.jpg (713x881, 350.73K)

Reminder that anons were already warning about fake marburg virus back in December 2021. This is it. The "vaccine" they'll push out for this will contain ricin and will be mandatory.

>revelations wasnt an instruction manual

>Russia isn't participating in the new scam
Have fun with your medical tyranny NATOphiles.

given the elements at my disposal im taking my chances with the pox.
will use protective equipment too.
i will be playing it safe

they tasted power in 2020 and now they won't let go, it's pandemics and lockdowns forever

nobody elected these dipshits. no more kings. no way am I following their illegitimate orders

Come to my house with a needle or handcuffs and find out how mandatory it is

>that many in Portugal
Hopefully it kills off all the cali fags moving there

I dare them to try this bullshit again

You won't be much affected, because you didn't take the mRNA jew juice, only your Sputnik Vodka placebo.

Monkey POCs? Yep can confirm that they are a pandemic.

>Astronomical
>From 9 to 20
The ride never stops doest it

Attached: 1640340639686.jpg (600x457, 35.2K)

Pandemic contract to be signed by your prime minister in two days. It's game over, Bruce. get innawoods or get fucked.

That's the correct attitude. I hope you keep it up.

I didn't take any COVID vaxx.

Why do Russians have to do us like this, ffs! Use the nukes you bastards!

This won't work, we can see monkeypox, the thing about covid, islamic terrorism,white supremacy, or communism is that they're all unseen threats that you can keep fear mongering over 24/7 to take away rights.

>>that many in Portugal
we are already niggers, so not a surprise.

>will be mandatory
It's also mandatory that I murder anyone who forcibly injects me.

Nigga of course they will

tests at systematically important places, for instance the BIS cooling tower or bill gates' palace.
artillery fire on buildings with infected people to stop the spread. no testing needed anymore, it's over.

Anyone still have the religious exemption template? My work is mandating monkeypox treatments and I don't want to do a fifth round of mrna just yet.

Ameicans faggots are to blame, I fucking knew it!

Attached: 294C6001-1F7C-45DB-9ABF-74872C1460BB.jpg (500x692, 94.53K)

It's time for war

This is Any Forums. Can we got someone to send a missile to bill gates house or something like we did that place in Iraq or wherever the fuck thst was

Guys I think I might have caught this alr-OOK OOOOK OOOOK AAAA AAAA

BANAN I MUST HAVE BANAN

>WHO
>WORLD health organisation
>on the list, only (more or less) white countries
>all these countries were vaxxmaxxed

>inb4 b-but they said they vaxxed niggers too
they lied

Attached: 638d6984e361d3c71cf95f7bfccc012b76a1c43e0b71b7478ba8b170561ff254.png (441x358, 202.84K)

zoom meetings back on the menu boys.

>fags goes go Africa to fuck niggers
>get nigger aids 2.0
Kill all fags when?

sheeit man its just a little monkeyshines a little monkey business if you will. we are out here monkeying around you monkeys! The best cure for monkeypox is banana!

Isn't this pox actually a good thing? If it only affects the sexually promiscuous it will mostly go after fags right?

I'm so fucking angry I don't know how to describe it.

Warning, even the bongs know it’s bad. They are petitioning a government that can’t be petitioned

Biden is selling out the sovereignty of the usa in the next few days.

>monkeypox double and almost triple within the span of 24 hours
That's nothing. It got infinite times worse in Sweden, Germoney and Frogistan.

You already got the monke pox, Sirghey

$$$$$ for Ukraine
$$$$$ for Ethiopia
$$$$$ for one gallon of gas

>This is no monkey business

Attached: inflation isn't happening you stupid goyim.jpg (634x629, 92.38K)

God some of you fucking niggers are worse than MSM. There hasn't been a state of emergency declared yet. Fucking kill yourself.

I'm taking two weeks off of work this time. I'm not dealing with being apart of a skeleton crew like I was the majority of the bullshit like last time.

Ok, tough guy. See you at the vaccination center.

Attached: 20220421_154441.jpg (4000x3000, 2.44M)

YASSSSSS

Glow so bright!
Need dark sunglasses to rook.

I just did the math. Holy shit I did not realize that there have been about one hundred cases of monkeypox this year. We're hitting triple digits already. I bet there are at least 3 times that by the years end.

GOOD, DEATH TO MUTTMERICA

Attached: 78A2A6BD-8A0E-40BD-A7EF-21DDDE362AAF.jpg (929x1120, 128.35K)

Attached: the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.620.png (620x310, 211.91K)

>everyone has to lock down to stop an STD
>but don't worry everyone, pride parades will still go ahead
>omg why are these case numbers exploding

I seriously think I might have monkeypox l, send help. I've been hoarding bananas, playing bongos and I threw a barrel at the mailman yesterday..

Attached: DonkeyKong64CoverArt.jpg (350x256, 89.99K)

Didn't Spain have a massive gay orgy happening in the Balearic Islands?

>anybody who exposes our fake plandemic is a glownigger
Fuck off glowie

This news bad! We all support great noble Biden Joe to surrender America sovereignty to World Health Organization to guide us through such turbulent crisis of extraordinary magnitude, yes? I not Chinese if anyone wonders. Also, we must demand mail-in voting for upcoming midterms. Have nice day.

user did you have gay anal sex with a nigger tranny from Congo in the past 14 days yes or no?

>Russia isn't participating in the new scam
user...

Attached: sinful.png (590x732, 364.66K)

>hot dog bidens economic plan is working and its all something we can relish
Its all so tiresome