1 Then I heard a mighty voice from the Temple say to the seven angels...

>1 Then I heard a mighty voice from the Temple say to the seven angels, “Go your ways and pour out on the earth the seven bowls containing God’s wrath.”

>2 So the first angel left the Temple and poured out his bowl on the earth, and horrible, malignant sores broke out on everyone who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue.
(Revelation 16:1-2, NLT)

I don't even want to imagine how fucked up the vaxies are.

Attached: download-4.jpg (300x168, 5.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/1526668915388170242
youtu.be/t8ae2nJVAEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What were the other bowls?

Muslims are bringing bantz and sodomites are too scared to call them out.
twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/1526668915388170242

Weed

Attached: Polish_20220519_203459934.jpg (1460x1860, 1.62M)

why do Conspiracies and Christians always go hand in hand? there's always a bible quote, no matter the tinfoil topic.

Back to plebbit, NIGGER

Where is the image of the beast they needed to have worshiped?

answer the question you dumb low IQ fatass

The beast is man

What are you accusing them of? You sound like you're mad at them, then say they always have something to back up what they say. They're saying it because it's there

Attached: 1645434813013.jpg (183x275, 6.37K)

Mostly used for ill advised haircuts

Fuck off reddit fag, dont you have a monkey pox vax to take? So glad ill never get it because I dont have exogenous, unnaturally-long-lived mRNA floating around to activate EBOV transcription-dependent VP40 pathway. Man, if you thought Reston Ebola was bad in wild type monkeys, you're gonna be floored by how quickly it spreads in the vaccinated oh well we tried to warn your arrogant, supple asses but looks like ebola is coming your way just like the Bible warns haha damn it sucks to fall for state propaganda huh doesnt it little vaxxie
>Hush little vaxxie dont you cry
>you got the monkeypox and now you die
>and if sweet death wont come for you
>na na na na fart pee pee poo poo

Attached: Capture.png (459x676, 332.67K)

Because the bible is so vast and vague you can always find something.

The beast is A man.

And that does nothing to answer my question.

it is the book of revelations, a book of the bible dedicated entirely on predicting the future

Breh, it just fucking amazes me about the state of the West. Before mass immigration into Europe and the States; Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B, Polio, and Smallpox were all but gone... until the waves arrived.

Niggers, shitskins, and mudslimes truly are some of the most savage, dirty, and nastiest fucking people on the planet. We have no obligation to save these pieces of shits and bring their filth to us.

Attached: asz.jpg (275x183, 4.89K)

Also, the only book written by Jesus (St. John the Divine) himself. Paul (Saul of Tarsus) took out the other books while he pretended to be the Vicar of Christ.

The beast
>appears to die and comes back to life
>diverts even true believers in Christianity
>everyone is pressured to bow to his image
>puts a mark on your hand (actions) and head (thoughts)
The same apologists I hear saying we can't be dealing with *the* antichrist constantly take symbolic positions on the rest of the Bible. Modern liberalism is designed to make people worship MLK and Gandhi rather than Christ, to hate themselves and their ancestors, and to hate their own gender and try to alter it with half-baked horrific treatments.

A lot of Revelations fits in small symbolic ways.
If we are not dealing with The Antichrist and The End, then this is at least an antichrist and a major chastisement coming. The Pharisees dismissed Christ because they took prophesy too literally, don't make the same mistake.

Attached: divinemercyJesus.jpg (236x474, 18.33K)

King James has vials not bowls

Attached: AEFEC1EA-4C05-45B4-924A-84126BF5B019.jpg (1024x1011, 112.42K)

monkey fuckers

Attached: gaybaboonrape.jpg (542x366, 39.26K)

THEN I heard a mighty voice from the temple sanctuary saying to the seven angels, Go and empty out on the earth the seven bowls of God's wrath and indignation. [Ps. 69:24; Isa. 66:6.] So the first [angel] went and emptied his bowl on the earth, and foul and painful ulcers (sores) came on the people who were marked with the stamp of the beast and who did homage to his image. [Exod. 9:10, 11; Deut. 28:35.] The second [angel] emptied his bowl into the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a corpse [thick, corrupt, ill-smelling, and disgusting], and every living thing that was in the sea perished. Then the third [angel] emptied out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they turned into (became) blood. [Exod. 7:17-21.] And I also heard the angel of the waters say, Righteous (just) are You in these Your decisions and judgments, You Who are and were, O Holy One! Because they have poured out the blood of Your people (the saints) and the prophets, and You have given them blood to drink. Such is their due [they deserve it]! [Ps. 79:3.] And [from] the altar I heard [the] cry, Yes, Lord God the Omnipotent, Your judgments (sentences, decisions) are true and just and righteous! [Ps. 119:137.] Then the fourth [angel] emptied out his bowl upon the sun, and it was permitted to burn (scorch) humanity with [fierce, glowing] heat (fire). People were severely burned (scorched) by the fiery heat, and they reviled and blasphemed the name of God, Who has control of these plagues, and they did not repent of their sins [felt no regret, contrition, and compunction for their waywardness, refusing to amend their ways] to give Him glory. Then the fifth [angel] emptied his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was [plunged] in darkness; and people gnawed their tongues for the torment [of their excruciating distress and severe pain]

Attached: 1637429733231.png (600x850, 38.74K)

Not even religious but if this turns out to be caused by the vax it might actually be the real happening.

Fauci ofc

And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their anguish and their ulcers (sores), and they did not deplore their wicked deeds or repent [for what they had done]. Then the sixth [angel] emptied his bowl on the mighty river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to make ready a road for [the coming of] the kings of the east (from the rising sun). [Isa. 11:15, 16.] And I saw three loathsome spirits like frogs, [leaping] from the mouth of the dragon and from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet. [Exod. 8:3; I Kings 22:21-23.] For really they are the spirits of demons that perform signs (wonders, miracles). And they go forth to the rulers and leaders all over the world, to gather them together for war on the great day of God the Almighty. Behold, I am going to come like a thief! Blessed (happy, to be envied) is he who stays awake (alert) and who guards his clothes, so that he may not be naked and [have the shame of being] seen exposed! And they gathered them together at the place which in Hebrew is called Armageddon. [II Kings 9:27.] Then the seventh [angel] emptied out his bowl into the air, and a mighty voice came out of the sanctuary of heaven from the throne [of God], saying, It is done! [It is all over, it is all accomplished, it has come!] [Isa. 66:6.] And there followed lightning flashes, loud rumblings, peals of thunder, and a tremendous earthquake; nothing like it has ever occurred since men dwelt on the earth, so severe and far-reaching was that earthquake. [Exod. 19:16; Dan. 12:1.] The mighty city was broken into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And God kept in mind mighty Babylon, to make her drain the cup of His furious wrath and indignation. And every island fled and no mountains could be found.

Attached: 1640986345549.png (345x419, 212.26K)

CHRIST IS KING
CHRIST IS RISEN
CHRIST IS RETURNING
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

bullshit

>he doesn’t know ashter/Ishtar/Easter

Attached: CC1F654F-906C-4152-817B-A0E7CE7C9E4F.jpg (474x632, 29.06K)

>7
>7

Attached: SmartSelect_20220520-095842_Brave.jpg (1076x540, 149.1K)

Where is Antichrist, where is the seal judgments, the very obvious trumpet judgements, the witnesses. You think this is bad? This isn't even close to how bad the Tribulation will be.

>emptied out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they turned into (became) blood.
When I read this, i though red algae. Perhaps there is going to be a major fertilizer spill in the near future.

Attached: red-tide-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 112.92K)

Joseph Gregory Hallett is Christ so yes we are right on track for the bowls of the wrath of God!
www.kingof.uk

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-083953_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1493, 1M)

They didn't take prophecy literally enough. Isiah 53 alone is enough.

Revelations is a rebranded book of David which was written by Jews. And book of David/revelations isn't about the future, it is a warning book what COULD happen, NOT what will happen. Dumb amateur niggers, stick to televangelists.

Take meds christcuck

What about the Beast Statue? Where is the supposed statue of the beast?

Is it the JuJu Bongo? Which some suggested was made after George Floyd

Attached: E1L68nLXEAg_IHr.jpg (1103x1200, 225.25K)

Possible. It could also be some sort of chemicals they dump into the water to fuck with drinking water and create an artificial water shortage, which then turn the water red, aka like blood.

The beasts are themselves

Nah, it was written by the Jesus of the Algarve at Patmos.

youtu.be/t8ae2nJVAEI

Believe fak history, ill stick with Christ.

It’s like some kind of ancient tome that gathered innumerable tribal wisdoms which can predict all aspects of human behavior