Are we in hell

Zoomer user 2002 here I tried finding a time period when things were good in my life. I struggled to think of one good memory in the last decade. Its all genuinely been downhill since 2012 I wonder if I died that day.

In 2012 I remember I was in the hospital for a week and everything felt differently after that. I don't remember anything good after this point. Things slowly turned from mundane to hell on earth. I was a really bad kid if I did die back in 2012 this surely must be hell

Attached: Youcan'tavoidrealityforever.jpg (500x375, 43.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoMnTVknyAM
bitchute.com/channel/1cFfBGZr7eKi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you need to unfuck yourself soon or youre gonna become a miserable loser
trust me im a miserable loser i dont recommend it

I'm already 19 user its too late... I've been like this since I was a kid

Christ is returning 2029.

I hope so user even if I end up in hell for sure this world needs to be cleansed of its evil influence. Even if that includes me...

>Even if that includes me...
you don't know what you're saying. you can believe and repent now to avoid being cleansed

How can I repent if I know in the back of my mind nothing will change. I'm sorry I did "X" but I know I will keep doing it.

>One more jew I cant wait

You were diagnosed with schizophrenia

They just patched the simulation in 2001, 2012 and 2016. Turning it into clown-world, followed by mega-clown-world and now we have ultra-clown-world. next step: horror-clown-world.

This guy talks about it in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=RoMnTVknyAM

The channel got banned from uploading today for hate speech. (talking about Jews)

He has lots of stuff here:
bitchute.com/channel/1cFfBGZr7eKi/

Attached: 613.jpg (1280x960, 379.81K)

No. We're in a lab. There's a literal barrier that the bible called the firmament. They weren't kidding when it came to there being a dome around the earth. This isn't hell. But the ones conducting the experiments are demons.

Attached: screaming.jpg (1024x978, 224.36K)

Yeah I heard the Matrix Architects tried to patch the Jew glitch but apparently Weimar 1.0 anti-malware didn't work. I wonder if Weimar 2.0 will work though

I experienced the exact same thing minus the hospital. Might be related to CERN

are you serious right now?

Just kill yourself user. Don't worry, we will make more of you so that they can kill themself too.

All I know is I had a pretty hard fall of this building everything went black for 30 minutes. It was a pretty hard fall but I survived

You don't remember? The world ended that year.

Yeah I am on some level
I believe I'm in hell if thats the case killing myself would not save me. And if I'm not in hell then it would mean there's a chance I can be happy

It did?

stop making excuses, dumbass

Things went downhill for me 2014 and 2016

timewave zero was correct.

Your probably right user... I'll be going on a trip to another country with all the wage money I saved maybe it will grow me some perspective.