Be a nigger

>Be a nigger
>A white SUPREEEEMIST is doing a fedop in your store
>Call 911
>Whisper into the phone that a man who thinks black people are destructive retards is Minecrafting in your store
>911 Operator: "AYO AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DIS SHIT!"
>Hangs up

Ohnononononono

buffalonews.com/news/local/tops-worker-says-911-dispatcher-hung-up-on-her-during-shooting-the-dispatcher-is-now/article_81722c50-d6b6-11ec-9b8e-978e1bbde2e4.html#tracking-source=most-popular-homepage

Attached: hang-up-phone-2637872759.jpg (1000x667, 40.01K)

maybe feds hung it up by interfering?

Tbf it was probably a woman of nigger screeching incoherent monkey babble down the phone.

what a nigger. no empathy for the person asking for help.

>She has been place on paid administrative leave Monday, as required under union rules, pending a disciplinary hearing May 30.
The fucking nigger is still getting paid.

Lmao you americans taught the world that we should pay them whether they work or not. Thanks, btw.

They're unionized. They could stop answering phones entirely and the state would still have to pay them.

if nigs vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

public service

Cell phone stores

jewish music executives

>prison industrial complex
>mall-tier luxury goods
>100s of thousands of public servants laid of from now meaningless social programs

You don't need to carry a gun, just dial 911...

I've seen this shit myself. 911 is the one place where you can be openly rude to people because sometimes lives depend on it. However you get these dispatchers (mostly women) who go on these cunt power trips where they feel they can threaten to withhold help from those in need because they enjoy being rude cunts and love it when the caller prostrates themselves before them. It probably happens every day in every city's 911 service.

Most 911 operators in cities and black towns are niggers too and they are the worst. It's kind of funny that this one hung up on a literally anti black shooting. Black lives really do not matter to black people.

This is why you need to be able to defend yourself. Even if police could get there in 20 minutes, some random woman on the phone could decide not to send them.

pay day loans. liquor stores. strip clubs.

I was at a bar one night and had a small group of people preventing me from driving away by standing in front of my car. (Sound familiar?) I attempted to call the police because I figured if I ran em over or shot it'd come back on my ass. The dispatcher seemed more interested in the fact that I was at a bar than the fact I was being threatened and blocked from leaving. So I hung up on the bitch and almost ran someone over instead. Last time I'll ever dial that number.

911 operators need to remain unbiased and handle calls following some kind of strict protocol, however they are not trained professionals. 911 operators are an entry level job and they get whatever dumbass applies to the position. In the system I worked for, "training" consisted of sitting behind another dispatcher for about a week before they threw that trainees to the wolves. The city couldn't afford to waste money on a fancy training program because most candidates are going to quit the first time they hear someone screaming death because their getting stabbed or their loved one is dying from a heart attack in front of the whole family. So the city was content paying $10/hour and hiring high school dropouts to man the phones. The 911 system is broken pretty much everywhere in the US.

Chinese weave manufacturers.

Donchu whisper to me you muthufucka, I can't hear you, god dam dat shootin loud as hell, click.