>50 threads up about some new fake disease

Yep, it's globohomo psyop season.
Please tell me they're all bots and Any Forums isn't actually full of retards who believe this shit.

Attached: 1649115352616.jpg (234x215, 12.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lailluminator.com/2022/05/12/covid-vaccine-will-remain-a-requirement-for-louisiana-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't told a single person that I know about the latest epidemic psyop.

its summer after all
what were you expecting OP
new batch of kids need to be sent into the psyop oven

Same. I won't even mention it or acknowledge it (except for this thread, and even then I won't be using its name).
If I see a poster talking about this or directing people to read about it, I am ridiculing them and harassing them until they fuck off.
There is no fucking way that this many Any Forumslacks would fall for such bullshit. Simple as. It's all the same fags that populate /cvg/.

My humble homosexual this is different than your run of the mill summerfags though. It's the exact same type of organized flooding that got so many people to fall for the 'covid' scam.
I guess they think if you excitedly post a fuck ton of threads with pink wojaks, it'll at least make a few gullible retards fall for it.
I just find it cringe because you can immediately tell if someone is from here or not. Any Forums wouldn't fall for this.

I haven't heard anybody irl mention it either. I don't think anybody cares.

Did you hear that schools in Louisiana are mandating the experimental covid injection?
lailluminator.com/2022/05/12/covid-vaccine-will-remain-a-requirement-for-louisiana-students/
To recap: the injection doesn't prevent catching anything and teens are the least at risk group.

space is fake, covid is fake, blabla
I wish your life was fake.

Yep, nobody cares. Except for a handful of dedicated OP fags trying desperately to get people to care. May they die slowly and in agony.
And that's not surprising but I genuinely don't think the covid scam has any more steam left in it. They will do this, to scare a few extra kids into getting poisoned, and then they will back down and crawl away, just like every other business/institution.
They never intended to force anyone, their plan was always to get volunteers.

And yours make it 51

Oh hey it's you, from the Turing thread.
So there is one Belgian poster who spent time directing others to read about a psyop, and now he's been attracted to thread to defend the psyop a second time.
Interesting. See why I think this is an organized campaign? Looks to me like this whole ridiculous story could come from one Belgian nonce.

Yeah nigger I have already said I won't say it's name, this is a thread for the discussion of obvious psyops, since they are explicitly political in nature.
Bot threads shilling a fake disease are not the same as an organic user raising the alarm on a raid. Come on now.

I like your thread because it is skeptical of the entire narrative.

Thanks friend, I just needed to know that I wasn't the only one who thought this was bullshit. I started to feel like I was the only user in a sea of literal bots.

people are actually this retarded. They live on here.

viruses are fake and germ theory is wrong. Non-bot checking in.

have a gay facebook meme that's entirely prescient

Attached: 1609690868569.jpg (720x720, 114.6K)

Based hyperskeptical user. Not sure if viruses are real myself now. I don't care how stupid that might sound.
After being subject to the most painfully obvious lie for over two years, I now have basically zero trust in anything medical, and I pretty much assume everything is bullshit to begin with.
Got any good material to help convince me that germ theory is wrong?

Every single fucking time someone farts now it's a new pandemic, because the niggercattle need to be kept in a constant state of hypervigilance lest they forget to take their next AIDS shot.
No think, only panic.
No plan, only react.

You will own nothing, and you will be happy.

Attached: 1652816351392.gif (2200x1426, 3.65M)

'monkeypox detected in Europe and North America' is a great shitpost way to refer to African immigration though. Once they get bored with the current psyop 'monkeypox' should stay around as a phrase.

I haven't read any of them. Its all bullshit just like Ukraine. I haven't opened any of those shit threads either.

it's so tiresome, amigo

Attached: 1618752023166.jpg (630x507, 51.81K)