NOT THE HECKIN COMEDIANS

kek
archive.md/MQlh6

Attached: 1653052276538.jpg (840x1133, 292.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsaYiw3uQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=DOZoYlOBXhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trevor Noah still going on with Trump rent-free in his head. Still unfunny.

I get banned from the internet for telling jokes

Attached: 1651261446689.jpg (369x387, 35.47K)

Watch this. I dare you not to laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsaYiw3uQ0

Attached: 1652832464907.jpg (359x353, 27.27K)

At this point i will support anything authoritarian as far as my side (right wing) wins and their side (left wing) is dying in concentration camps :)
t. Any Forums user since 2012

> (((comedians)))
Ugh, dogwhistle much??

Accuse your enemy of that which you are doing.

The left hates comedy except for highly accepted narrative-based "humorous" propaganda.

They tried to cancel Chapelle for fucks sake.

How do these people exist with the constant stream of dissonance programmed into their brains?

Americans are so fucking retarded.
Unfortunate how they have a lot of power.

Comedians don’t exist anymore. WTF are they talking about? MSM Propagandists like Colbert?

The world would be an infinitely better place if every (((comedian))) was shot in the fucking head. Funnier too.

I believe the regressive left is way more dangerous to comedians that republicans right now. Because Republicans seem to be on the side of freedom of speech. You need that of you are a comedian. I mean that's whole point of a jester in the first place to tell the King the things he doesn't want to hear.

Remember when outspoken republican will Smith attacked comedian Chris Rock. Ow about wen that tranny tried to stab Dave Chapelle, we all know trannies are a far right ideology. That is why all the mods for the far right hate site Any Forums are trannies.

Not for much longer, I'd say. Truth be told they already don't. It's just a handful of internationalists with no particular loyalty to any country that are running things.

“On Friday night, a comedian died in New York. Someone threw him out of a window and when he hit the sidewalk his head was driven up into his stomach. Nobody cares. Nobody cares but me."

Attached: 5239574266_e1a46ae161_b.jpg (1023x796, 46.33K)

>"Frump Drumpf Blorf Grumpgh"
>uproarious laughter
>"nig-"
>city block burned down
I ask you, who's the REAL villain in this society?

>Accuse your enemy of that which you are doing.
>The left hates comedy except for highly accepted narrative-based "humorous" propaganda.
>They tried to cancel Chapelle for fucks sake.
>How do these people exist with the constant stream of dissonance programmed into their brains?

double thinking . Read 1984

The problem is you guys ruined our country with your bullshit system

I only hate comedians that aren't funny, which includes all libtard comedians

....republicans? I don't know about that the past decade I seem to recall it always bring democrats and liberals reeeeing and calling for canceling/death to comedians. Didn't a liberal fag rush Dave Chappelle with a knife recently?

youtube.com/watch?v=DOZoYlOBXhw

Didn't you lazy assholes want to retire at like 30 or some shit which crashed your economy?

Has it even been a week since that SJW faggot came at dave chapelle with a knife?