(((TOTALLY ORGANIC)))

Attached: 4chan is a glowie playground.jpg (1920x2870, 3.13M)

I have never had sex.

Monkeypox is as fake and gay as covid

actually it can be.
wasnt here that exact moment, but apparently the coof got pol panickin

Based

You are correct because all your women that here for tourism get fucked by Greeks

you live under democracy you have been getting fucked since you were in your mothers womb.

Everyone is talking about the latest thing
>Durr must be fake

Found the glowie.

Any Forums has more bots than twitter, so yeah no surprise.

Any Forums was among the first to discus mask usage and proper materials that should be used in masks.

more organic than the shitty nato propaganda that's been spammed on this board for weeks

this board is filled with normalfags now and it will never go back. this is exactly how these hylic cattle act

Shills gonna shill

nice work there user

bump to you sir (doffs cap)

That is exactly what they want you to believe, but I won't elaborate any further.

It’s as organic as anything else in this irrelevant shithole.

spbp
at least so it seems

Attached: 1454943950824.png (362x362, 41.72K)

Yeah, used to be good here,

We need to use a symbol when we make a thread, to signal to other anons that we are indigenous Any Forumsacks

Too bad, still won't believe it, that's what happens when you cry wolf over and over

>more organic
No, it's not. It's the same fake & gay shit. Nobody, but reddit NPCs and NATO glowie shill brigades support Jewkraine. The official Any Forums position is either neutral, "not my problem", or pro-Russia.

yes, ther kikes indeed fooled alot of us back then with /cvg/ ....me included....meh, not my proudest moment, but better acknoledge the truth than to deny for eternity as normies would like to prefer

why are you lying and trying to muddy the waters?
i bet you recently had sex with a negress or jewess.

>official Any Forums position

Attached: 11327261.jpg (411x309, 40.76K)

Memepox is just vaccine induced ADE retard, the symptoms are exactly the same as untreated AIDS
Start asking how many of these infected people were vaxxed

Any Forums is a psyop consisting of 80% canned posts and responses designed to elicit a response. Those responses are collected and categorized by a myriad of criteria to shape opinion, to gauge the responses to the stimuli, and to measure how responses are (and can be) changed. If you are reading this, you should know that you are an active (and monitored) participant.

Attached: 1653012881106.jpg (720x1043, 122.85K)