Why are they suddenly talking like Any Forums tards?

Why are they suddenly talking like Any Forums tards?

Attached: A15C0C92-48AE-49BD-9B3B-AFC367FD6F1D.jpg (827x1239, 225.6K)

Bezos owns the Washington post. Right win populism my ass

Look around you nigger you don't need to ask stupid questions. The left is slowly losing the culture war and time are changing.

I need proof that Bezos is. From what I've seen he's still pozzed as fuck.

>played yourself

The only person i know who says that is jay to the are oh see

>Why are they suddenly talking like Any Forums tards?
Because the pendulum is swinging back the other way, and the wealthy always play to mainstream consciousness.

normies are following the same path autists did last decade. 2020 saw sjws take over irl like they did on the internet early 2010s. The reactionaries will defeat them through free speech advocacy, and then the far right will rise. Except last time the normiesphere shut down the far right once they got too big. Not sure what that'll look like this time.
>Great replacement is a standard conservative talking point now
can you feel it user?

Bezos is a data mining, 3rd world importing, eraser headed Jew

Both of these people have always been Republicans economically. As far as their twitter behavior.. elon's developed a cult that allows him to manipulate the market among other things, I'm guessing Bezos (and others) want their own piece

niggers and jews are finished

they just want the tax cuts

FPBP

you can tell theyre worried from the way theyre talking about it
they cant deny that replacement is happening they can only condemn criticisms of it

jews and niggers are one and the same, eternal victims. this is why theyre useless and can only parasite off of whites. when the whites are gone they so desperately want to eradicate, who are they going to parasite off? well i guess they will eat each other.

Attached: 1651793812719.jpg (640x553, 89.94K)

They are switching sides ahead of the midterms where the democrats are going to get slaughtered.

It’s bullshit, he owns WaPo. They’re just mad because he criticized one of Biden’s tweets about inflation/taxation.

>they cant deny that replacement is happening they can only condemn criticisms of it
Yes

>They are switching sides ahead of the midterms where the democrats are going to get slaughtered.
Also yes

because they already reached the maximum you can get out of your life so whats left to lose? why give a fuck about some delusionals calling you rightwing nazis

They're looking at the writing on the wall and don't want to be strung up when the civil war kicks off.
Everyone (normies) thinks it's the leftists that are all about dragging these rich fucks out into the street to be ripped apart but those who have been paying attention know that the increasingly agitated right wing wants to bathe in the blood of all these "elites" far more than any Bernie bro "eat the rich" leftist.

They realize that the system can't protect them from the horde if the system collapses.
Perhaps the scariest thing to them is that the right has stopped being neutral and compromising in issues.
>Republicans
They're not right wing they are not "conservatives" they are the same elite club at the top with a bunch of distracted masses to legitimize their power.

>Both of these people have always been Republicans economically.
Bezos retweeted picrel a while back. I honestly don’t know what to make out of it. Dems are pushing for the whole “tax the rich” thing and Bezos clearly dislikes it. So why support Dems at all if that’s the case ?

Attached: 56C36781-B333-4345-90C5-6936BC5BF566.jpg (827x925, 166.03K)

>Bezos
>Right wing populism

Dems have always pushed for tax the rich that's the whole platform lol, and yes that's why him & musk also have always been Republican economically. They also want to be able to whatever the fuck they want with their corp and employees

Bizzarely vast amounts of low IQs have been mislead into believing that literally everyone in power (that they don't like) is on the left lmaoo

Like he lives in California? THE LEFT! Works for a tech, media, etc company? THE LEFT! Very cringe