Is this chan any good?

It glows to me. What do you think???

Attached: IMG_20220520_145854.jpg (1600x983, 342.65K)

The real backup chans do not end in "chan" and also don't use English.

>Total posts 30k

It kind of glows, but 8/pol did as well. This is worse than both combined though.

Why?

It’s the best.

>MFW .chan top level domain has not been approved

liinks?

this "frens" shit is fluffy pony tier reddit faggotry

Really, I'm kinda worried I won't find something like this if it all get shut down, could you recommend some for this new fag

Attached: images (12).jpg (225x225, 6.11K)

There are more agents and bots than posters here.

It's fucking dead, it'll never go anywhere.

at best its redditors with a forced meme
at worst it glows like chernobyls core

Are you the same fin?

The catalogue allows .gifs so you can't even look at it because it's moving and vibrating. Only faggots like shit like that.

The Finnish one is already controlled by the police.

This site was shilled over the last couple weeks, that nutcase in buffalo (who pretended to be a Any Forums user) also used that site.

Frens is a data mine, fed operated site, 100%. They will probably encourage curious retards who check it out to do illegal things. Any Forums has a large community of people who denounce criminal activity. Frenchin probably has a 10:1 ratio of feds entrapping autists and facilitating crimes.

Understand? Here most people will strongly discourage you from doing something illegal, there you will find a group of people encouraging and manipulating you in to doing something illegal.

Which intelligence agency operates it, I don't know. Any Forums has been a honeypot for many years, catching people who post illegal images. Frenchan is most likely an attempt to create and control their "crazy racist white man off the rails" narrative.

DO NOT meet with, chat with or otherwise interact in any way with anyone who is seriously pushing the racist stuff and encouraging criminal activity, they are feds

I wanna go back to the 2000s

Attached: shiet.png (537x588, 432.86K)

Attached: 00595248630.webm (1280x789, 2.29M)

Attached: 1641345586939m.jpg (1024x841, 55.66K)

>no Anime board
it's shit.
if you are against anime you need to go back to r*ddit.

If it means I have to rewatch this scene that I haven't seen for 20 years.... I don't wanna.