George Bush goes full Larry David

streamable.com/80z386

> DON'T SAY IRAQ
> DON'T SAY IRAQ
> DON'T SAY IRAQ

"The Decision of one man, to launch an unholy and unjustified brutal invasion of Iraq.... oh oh I mean the Ukraine..."

> SHIITT

This is the most Curb your enthusiasm moment in politics.
Are all politicians in the US suffering from dementia and Alzheimers?

Thread theme:
youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM

Attached: 1647135486184.png (1916x1076, 940.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy05zj0X23M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP, STAWP TALKING SHIT ABOUT OUR GRINGOES

Attached: 1652651541555.png (1965x1599, 201.11K)

This thread will be archived in 10 minutes because its about something that happened 19 years ago and americans can barely remember what happened two days ago and can barely predict what will happen in two more weeks.

>"The Decision of one man, to launch an unholy and unjustified brutal invasion of Iraq.... oh oh I mean the Ukraine..."

This is total bullshit and I don't fucking buy it.

JEWS STARTED THE IRAQ WAR, NOT BUSH.

Attached: IraqWar.jpg (2318x875, 416.05K)

never forget this bushism
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy05zj0X23M

The front man Bush is taking credit for the Iraq War when it was the jews who started it.

Attached: 1651888666044.png (602x866, 355.88K)

Backstreet Boys.

Proof invalidates you claim. Appeal to Sneed fallacy. Debate won.

Defuq are you talking about? This speech is from yesterday. He was condemning the war in Ukraine and accidentally said Iraq. His brain pointed out to him and the rest of the world how hypocritical Washington pigs are.

Bush was a republican president. Leftists are tar and feathering him because they are satanists and they hate Allah.

This is honestly the funniest fucking shit I've seen this week. Can someone please add the curb music and credits?

The speech is from yesterday but the freudian slip is something that happened 19 years ago and americans dont like to talk about wars they lost.

absolutely hilarious

>Implying the Bush family Dynasty is not a crime family dynasty longer running than the Clinton family but not as long as the Kennedy's

lol, lmao

Please someone do this

I deny the prophecy.

Based Prescott Bush

Attached: Basedprescot.jpg (720x1201, 249.79K)

Watching that cunt would be like watching the world end with everyone you know in it, I'll take your word for it that he's a halfwit.

Try and remember what happened after 9/11. Everyone wanted bombs to drop. Bush had an 90% approval after the attacks, absolutely insane to even think about. Everyone including Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and John Kerry voted for war. I remember Howard Stern praising Bush and cheering on the Afghan invasion. As the war dragged on it became unpopular, but for a moment the country was united in this cause.

>it’s just like in my favourite show
>my favourite character is Larry but friends say I’m more like George.

What are the political implications of the US government willing to let die hundreds of its own citizens just to go at war ?

Attached: the-daily-missourian-us-officially-at-war-lusitania-btma-sunday-8917153.png (500x640, 208.71K)

Cheney,Wolfowitz,Rumsfield advocated for the invasion of Iraq under the Clinton adminstration. Bush is the fall guy it was all PNAC.