I HATE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES

They are little whores who think they can do anything because their country is at war. I don't take sides neither Russia nor Ukraine but every time I see something related to Ukraine I do everything to ruin it. I don't hesitate to draw Z's on their cars. I stare at the Ukrainian-speaking sub-shits on the subway and do everything to make them feel uncomfortable. Ukrainians are not welcome in Switzerland.

Attached: DOYHLxPM4Kn9DD1WBV4cqk.png (928x928, 426.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/russian-gets-stabbed-by-ukrainian-soldier.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based medpack

>t. Lying Russian Nazi with Switzerland false flag
Sure you do. Russian Nazis will be prosecuted for war crimes and you'll be remembered forever as the worst Nazis.

Attached: 1652219683911.png (1024x735, 1.05M)

I take sides. Fuck these third world jew puppets.

Sorry but no Russian ever told me that I didn't give him enough welfare because his country is at war.

Attached: img.png (900x680, 439.51K)

Based

Here they go to expensive restaurants, order food enough for 20 people and the refuse to pay asking for solidarity because they're from Ukraine

Fuck Ukrainians for not accepting the yoke of Putin's sovereignty.

Attached: 1652777228695.gif (2200x1426, 3.66M)

>the subway
Faggot the only subways there are in Switzerland are selling sandwiches.

They do the exact same thing here. They behave like princes.

Dude, everybody knows you're not Swiss. You're just another f****** Russian Nazi liar. We're all sick of your propaganda and lies flooding Any Forums everyday.

whiter than you tyrone

Here's a Russian soldier who broke into a Ukrainian's house explaining how it's right for Russian to murder Ukrainians and steal their stuff. He acted exalted, got assaulted.

theync.com/russian-gets-stabbed-by-ukrainian-soldier.htm

Not my problem

Why should I care ?

Everyone knew he was not swiss when he mentioned the many subways in the country

t. n'a jamais visité la ville de Lausanne

Ah OK un lausannois qui considère le M2 comme un metro. Faut arrêter de fréquenter la riponne gros, c'est pas parce que ta creuser un trou de 500m pour laisser passer le tram qu'il faut appeler ça un metro.

alors t'appelles ça comment fdp ?

Un tram connard

Incapable de faire la différence entre un métro et un tram bordel
faut te ressaisir mais ça m'étonne pas d'un memeflag français complexé par son pays de merde

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-05-20 à 15.22.19.png (1216x120, 61.37K)

Already seen you posting this weeks ago. Obvious shill but I agree with the message regardless

Nan ces les lausannois qui appelle ça un metro tlm sais que c'est une ligne de tram. Allez retourne dans ta ville de drogués communistes avec ton "metro".

Godspeed. Hohols need to go back.

Je ne suis même pas du canton de Vaud à la base mais tant mieux si l'islamiste française rage sur Lausanne, ça veut dire que la ville va dans la bonne direction.

>I HATE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES

Attached: 1639743324433.jpg (776x776, 94.56K)

>Je ne suis même pas du canton de Vaud à la base
Ça va t'es pas complètement perdu, sauf si tu viens de Genève.

Meanwhile Mahmoud is ploughing his wife as we speak.
Lmao stay mad, nigger.