Was the world really better in the 2000s or is it just nostalgia because I was young...

Was the world really better in the 2000s or is it just nostalgia because I was young? Any zoomers think they could've had better lives if you were adults when you were kids?

Attached: 2008.jpg (2048x1536, 483.34K)

>Was the world really better in the 2000s
I was born in 85, so I'd go with the 90's, with it getting worse every decade so far.

not if you ask us, thanks to you

My money was worth more and I could freely travel and casually drop the n-word with a soft a in public without being cancelled.

Yeah well, with the breakup of the SU you guys would've been a shithole either way.

You probably mean the 90s, there was nothing good past the Y2K, even early era dial-up crappy 14.4baud internet was somewhat amusing, watching a jpeg load for a minute just to watch a milfs bare tiddy was pretty awesome

No, the world started its sharp downward spiral on 9/11 and the 2007-2008 financial crisis killed it. It was a decade of collapse. Of course it still wasn’t as bad as the 2020s

Thanks to (((the US government))). Regular citizens (meaning most white americans) don't want to destabilize foreign countries for kikes benefit.

Dude, is there a place on the net dedicated on this kind of stuff? Old billboards/commercials and such

I lived in a city where I saw 3 black people (one was my friend from kindergarten 'til I graduated highschool) in my whole life. O visited that school and they started importing them to the school to win football championship. I don't have a problem with black people I just hate how we treat them like tools. Leave them in the ghetto snd let them succeed on their own.

jesus that was 14 years ago

The 2000s were the beginning of the end.

Social circles had not collapsed, internet dating didn’t exist (and was shunned by most people for years after its incarnation), and social media had not driven feminism into its current manifestation, so the dating market wasn’t completely wrecked. New tech that we still use today was in the process of becoming ubiquitous, specifically Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Pop music was still somewhat varied, though tbqhwy it wasn’t nearly as varied as previous decades, and not nearly as fun as what we have now (that nigger song about wigs is funny, and that whores song about having a wet ass pussy is pretty great). There are always exceptions to this; don’t be autistic. And of course you didn’t have sex weirdos and mystery meat mud people shoved into every visual media as aggressively as we do now.

NO it wasn't better in 2000... it was better in 1990 -99, those years where amazing ... super growth, people cared... dawn of the internet to the public

2000s were worse than the 90s, but both were better than today.

t. oldfag

84 here and can confirm

I don't recall having to lock down for 2 years during my high school years. I don't recall any of my schools pushing that I was a terrible racist that needs to cut off my dick and give all my money to jews. Although the schools were pushing nigger history month.

compared to today or even the 2010s after 2012 it might as well have been fucking heaven on earth, but at the time it felt mostly shitty.

back then we were still in iraq and using ucp. it was a LONG time ago bro.

Between the years 2000 and 2007 were peak comfy techwise. Everything had it's own place, a phone was a phone and not just a small computer and the internet wasn't infested with trannys and niggers yet.

This

>and was shunned by most people for years after its incarnation
My buddy was too embarrassed to admit he met his girlfriend via whatever dating app. I still refuse to use them.

Early 00's maybe. The late 00's was full of wigger subhumans.

I think people forget how boring it was without all the constant distractions we have now.

>the world started its sharp downward spiral on 9/11 and the 2007-2008
Yeah, this was the end of an era and the beginning of the clownworld. Early 00's were still ok. Also 2007 = iPhone release.

The further back you go the less control globalists had over our everyday lives so yes, it was better. It was evident in pop culture because things were less homogenized and controlled and you could tell jokes and not be canceled.

Early 2000s had more wiggers I would assume? Eminem was at his peak. Meanwhile you had rappers dressed like pic related in 2008 and sampling Tears for Fears.

Attached: kanye-west-808s-heartbreak-anniversary-01.jpg (1600x1067, 260.45K)