What did m00t mean by this?

What did m00t mean by this?

Attached: 1387534473228.png (1280x900, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slide it harder shills. Slide!!!!

Doubt it

He is right about Anonymous.

I'm serious though, did he actually say that? Is Any Forums a honeypot that m00t abandoned to go work for NSA at Google?

That he is a jew and a liar:

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com

Moot is a faggot now, and he was a faggot then. He has been a faggot since he came out his gay dad's penis.

It might be true, but I'm skeptical. Stay lightside, NSA!

He didn't get the joke.
1) How in the hell did m00t serve a 2.5+Mb page to over 9001 clients on an 800mhz computer running Apache?
2) How did his Cisco 674 router handle that traffic?
3) How could pages load in under 10 seconds and not fry his equipment?
Anonymous is real, albeit far more elusive than the NSA knows.

Did you not know moot was a jew?

>is Any Forums a honeypot
It has been since at least 2006. Think of how much has gone down on this website over nearly two decades, and how it is the only popular site of its kind that has lasted so long. You'd have to make concessions with alphabet organizations if you don't want to be shut down or arrested.

>the guy who created this website sucks
Water is wet.

Jesuit/illuminati, even the phrase and mask are about this.

This.

I dont know if i would say it was a joke, but 95% of people who were "apart of the online movement" didnt know shit for hacking. MAYBE 5% of all the accounts ever promoting their shit were an actual 1337 h@x0r

That was introduced years later. I was still trying to replicate moot's rig. No luck there. Never could get the numbers to work.

Nothing I wouldn’t worry about it

Attached: ACC91BDF-1D44-4299-9322-C03AE53253BD.jpg (980x653, 63.57K)

...this is the opinion of a guy who had the choice btweeen A and B ... B meant to end in a unkown blacksite ...

>pretending you discovered the site run by the discord that shills us
Why is your discord allowed to shill your bullshit here?

Attached: 4chan shills discord trannies fags black new world order.png (2489x2167, 907.96K)

he was using doublespeak

Attached: i9.png (700x700, 19.72K)