SHE IDENTIFIES AS A 25 YEAR OLD CHILD, YOU SICK FUCK

>SHE IDENTIFIES AS A 25 YEAR OLD CHILD, YOU SICK FUCK

Attached: FB_IMG_1652977018457.jpg (750x658, 41.37K)

Can you imagine how hard a man would get beaten up for saying this?

What's her DOB going to be on legal documents now?

N

I

G

G

E

I don't want to be the person that defends women, but she is obviously saying that even though she is 25 years old she feels inmature and not prepared for the adult world

R

Kike. Way to ruin it

Attached: IMG_20220506_064330_814.jpg (639x1280, 127.8K)

COMBO BREAKER

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Thanks for ruining our N tower. Bongs will get the Falklands permanently now

Pro-tip the quickest way and easiest excuse to stop growing as a person is to pretend that you can't

Ya but who the fuck is prepared for anything you gotta live and strive to succeed to gain experience even if thru failure.
This generation doesn't even try.(blanket statement doesn't cover the whole gen ik)

I bet its a Piercer. Only Those defend troons and nogs.

Attached: IMG_20220511_191116_164.jpg (1280x853, 174.41K)

These poor fools were raised by people that hate them. By algorithms and such. AI are the zoomer parents.

So what is this considered, reverse pedophilia? Forwards backwards sideways imaginary transpedophilia?

fucking cunt

Same.
Do somethin. You sound jealous because adults weren't intimidated by your high verbal IQ as a child and treated like sacred royalty just for being yourself.

funny because when I was 25 I fucked a 16 year old and she would get hysterical whenever I let her feel like a child, wanted to be considered mature and grown up so bad.
Gave the best blwojobs of all time and then went full artwhore at 18. It's always the same story, no?

And you're pretending you can read some fat twitter slut's mind.

We were in a verge of greatness

Fag

Attached: 42DE0833-B2A0-4746-81AD-EB05A4F3C64D.jpg (476x644, 97.93K)

that must be female autism

I know you Krauts have different laws and different views on AOC but why would you admit this on pol? You're going to get dragged

I feel the same way every time I say Kike

what's wrong with this? some children never have a childhood because of their fucked up parents

Perfectly legal, what's the issue? Nobody gives a fuck.

Fuck you fucking retard asshole combo breaking nigger

>AI are the zoomer parents
AI are the first generation of the new age, plot twist the future will only be more soulless each passing generation and you WILL reincarnate

Sheeeit meant to reply to
My bad

16 is the age when women should be maried. and then they should have 1 child every 9 months until they hit 30.