This board has really been slipping

Nine countries with monkey pox and still no MonkeyChan or monkey pox general.

Attached: d98b224c-6cae-4eae-8a8c-af9a7a9c738f.298f0c4bb708b733c887ee0bcf9878d5.jpg (1749x2500, 383.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/covid-politics-health-germany-8b3412463cfbe9c2b48694e36372021c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the world really going to fall for another psyop?

Sliding now

Stfu glowie bill gates schill

Lmao a disease almost as bad as smallpox is going around and retards are too stubborn from covid to pay attention. Looks like everything is going to plan.

fuck off

Nobody cares

>OH NO YOU GOT ME I AM A GLOWIE HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW??!?!?!?! AHHH NOW I HAVE TO SUICIDE MYSELF AHHHH?!?!?
stfu with your stale glowie meme burgerblob.

tfw no monke costume gf

what 9 countries? link?

Yeah she's got the pox...from a nigger, so it stands to reason...monkey nigger pox.

I'm serious. You are fucked.

i don't know google it. see this is exactly why we need a monkey general. /mpc/

Attached: monkegeneral.jpg (640x627, 93.44K)

>monkey pox general
Do we really need an apefrica general?

Look how this is happening, all of a sudden like a (great reset) switch has been flipped by the elite, now all of a sudden they are "finding" money pox, how convenient. I've never even heard of such a thing in my entire life.

fuck I'm retard /MPG/...someone start an /MPG/ and get MonkeyChan up and running. I wanna see results people or I am not paying overtime when you drag ass like this.

Attached: 583801105_4fb06f0888_z.jpg (486x639, 161.86K)

It spreads through buttsex though. Only faggots care about this.

op i think you might be a retarded

Attached: file.png (801x584, 237.53K)

Because it is a psyop retard.

Smallpox was defeated by 19th century cow-based technology, in a time when soap was a luxury. It's just a psychokike doomsday fantasy

If it becomes a risk
I WILL GET THE MONKEYPOX VACCINE

There's many threads
It will of course manifest conveniently during national elections in all our countries requiring only mail in voting

nigger, shit glow so much it has it's own general already.
also, monkey pox
fucking MONKEY pox
it's transmitted by gays doing their gay things
next month is the gay pride.
XXI century is a joke.
future kids will study it as the shitpost century

Yeah but no monkey chan...that's the issue really

Attached: 465312431.jpg (1280x720, 67.1K)

This. They got all the people who took the vaccine, now the real virus will spread and take out a lot of the people who think it will be as fake as covid.

People actually injected themselves with a vaccine derived from a chimpanzee adenovirus.

Monkeypox isn't an airborne disease, negro. It's a nothing burger

Bunp

Attached: 2B213359-BFC1-427A-A6D1-8D4BA7DE7245.jpg (500x500, 100.53K)

I was just reading an AP article that mentions it. They are blaming it on climate change???? Lol, suuuuuuuuuure, it's totally not all the dirty monkey-tier refugees they are distributing everywhere.

“There is indeed a realistic backdrop to such a scenario,” he said, referring to the recent outbreak of monkeypox cases reported in Britain, Portugal and the United States.

Lauterbach said the monkeypox cases would also be discussed, along with the growing risk of diseases spreading from animals to humans due to climate change.

apnews.com/article/covid-politics-health-germany-8b3412463cfbe9c2b48694e36372021c