Reminder that american unity was once real and you were all manipulated into identity politics as a distraction ( and...

Reminder that american unity was once real and you were all manipulated into identity politics as a distraction ( and it worked ).

Attached: 1652986322211.jpg (750x948, 199.01K)

Your flag is the same color as all that shit

Reminder that identity is the basis of politics and pretending that because it could be set aside for a brief window that it doesn't matter is retarded. There would be no identity politics for them to manipulate us with if we had never let in outsiders.
Retards look at your image and think "we need to work together with shitskins" but the obvious take away is that we need to remove nonwhites and only then can we affect real change on our society.

Attached: aristotle multiethnic.jpg (640x481, 50.72K)

I love that we are being flooded with non-whites and it is the right who are pushing for this.

>and it is the right who are pushing for this.
how did you come to that conclusion? are we counting the Republicans as "the right"?

corporate really bamboozled the left didn't they?

lol i fucking hate liberals so much

I am a centrist, and I know the Republicans are pushing for it. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but the Republicans are pushing for it.

kill yourself gyppo

thats pretty fucking amazing that you go as far back as Aristotle to find this shit

liberals and shitlords, i can't stand them. literal fucking retards.

The people on top were white-hating libtards too, which is why they were so easy to subvert

both sides are pushing it you dumb fucking mutt
and they can because dumb mutts like you never vote third party

I love how zoomers here love to talk so much about how they're "90s kids" and can remember everything about the 2000s, yet can never remember that pic related is a thing.

What were (You) doing in late 2011, user?

Attached: occupy.png (2434x2110, 2.45M)

>I am a centrist

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

Would be better to cite Aristotle directly. For example this post says Enlightenment defined man as a "consumer," which is a communist interpretation

> but the Republicans are pushing for it.
(1) Republicans are not "the right"
(2) Of the two major political parties, they are pushing for it less vigorously, so if you define Republicans as "the right" and therefore consider Democrats to be "the left" (which is retarded, but whatever) it would still be wrong to say "it is the right who are pushing for this" since they are pushing for it less.

basically, you're retarded

Attached: party platforms.png (1500x614, 100.97K)

>believing that any significant political movement is organic
If you think "occupy" was real i have a bridge to sell you.

>muh class war
While this does have some kernels of truth, I hope you realize this is literal commie propaganda which flips THEIR capitulation to IDpol as some sort of validation of their position. What occupy proved was that commies are powerless against IDpol, not that commies were "Acktually correct and we need to give them another shot!" or whatever.

We need to deal with the diversity and media problem so the eternal normie can't be sidetracked into ridiculous nonsense while the (((elite))) and their good goys run away with our money.

Attached: modern Marxist debates.png (523x688, 130.44K)

Didn’t one of the OWS founders come on Any Forums a few years ago and say that he was convinced that the OWS was destroyed from the inside by CIA agents LARPing as social justice warriors and turning the movement’s attention from banks to social equality? I think I remember reading that

>gets it
at this point theyre the same fucking party

Occupy Wall Street was set up as controlled opposition to the Tea Party. At their core, they were Soros rent-a-mobsters.
When their utility ended: the rug was pulled, funding was cut and a new batch of discord-sowing thugs was sent in to break up the party.

>We need to deal with the diversity and media problem so the eternal normie can't be sidetracked into ridiculous nonsense while the (((elite))) and their good goys run away with our money.

I attended my local Occupy incarnation (didnt camp, but went to some organizational meetings, etc.). It was very interesting for the first few days, then people started showing up and trying to make it about identity politics. I recall an instance where there was some "meeting" and people were talking and somehow, for the first time,t here were TV cameras

And you get this short little (((guy))) obv. jacked up on something, doing it for the camera, start trying to get the crowd to agree "and its about indigenous rights, and PoC and gay rights." Prior to that most discussions had been about banking/money.

This process alienated some people, and then more and more people like this showed up. Many of them were people who worked in fedgov/state Unions who somehow magically got time off to attend Occupy every day.

From that point on, literally every meeting involved someone (usually a short white dude with a big nose) trying to police the meeting to make sure "marginalized voices" were "prioritized," AKA idpol grievances instead of the collective economic situation faced by the 99% of people.

The 99% of people includes almost every working class person, no matter their job---the 1% arent the VPs at these banks, they're the people who own the bank stock, who literally have enough stock (as long as stock continueas to have values) to continue having 2-3 kids, giving them each a trust fund so that they can have 2-3 kids, etc. etc. These people dont even necessarily "live large," e.g. driving porches, etc. they simply have enough $$$ in paper money so that, as long as the paper money system continues, they can reproduce without worry.

>Occupy Wall Street was set up as controlled opposition to the Tea Party. At their core, they were Soros rent-a-mobsters.

Not my local incarnation, it was actually NOT the usual suspects---I have observed local protests for years, and 99% of them that "make the papers" are organized by a few local trade union thugs. Like, you will quickly recognize the faces who are "pulling the strings."

Occupy did not have these people until AFTER it was "boots on the ground" and they realized that because basically a whole city block was being occupied, the media couldn't NOT cover it, so they had to cover it, but, as is always the case, they needed to "control the message."

Basically, it is three tiers:

(1) Trust Funders
(2) People who manage the trust funds
(3) People who work for the people who manage the trust funds: accountants, janitors, etc.

They're all the enemy, because they all support the idea that people should have 'secured reproductive rights' because Grandpappy sold some paper, it's retarded.

And it would be one thing if they wanted everyone to reproduce, but in litearlly every country this faggy paper money system has been itnroduced into, birth rates fall, because these people only want good "goys" reproducing: someone who is going to be thankful to be a struggling janitor in their Family Office, not someone who is going to go "hey, how come he gets to vacation in Europe for 2 months every year while I am picking up his garbage? Because he inherited some stock certificates?"

The fantasy sold to these workers who support them is that they will one day 'retire' and the small number of stock certificates they have accumulated in a pension will allow them to "go on vacation." But they realized last century that these people literally dont plan intergenerationally, you dont even need to pay them enough to have families, they just want vacations.