Dude gets covid for a 4th time and it changes his eye color

>dude gets covid for a 4th time and it changes his eye color
fucking what?

Attached: Screenshot_20220519_205329_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_905122935890012.jpg (1080x1423, 357.51K)

iridology iirc
it appears to be a thing

it's a virus

He got green eyes from covid? Most of Any Forums are gonna try to catch it now.

Boogers he ate them and the virus in the boogers (from the vaccine) causing eye color to change.

Witcher bros?

His DNA is changing. The vaxxed will become lizards or it will kill them in the process. Glowlizards hiss in the dark.

I still didnt get covid despite being very close to at least 3 people that had it.

I’ll bet he’s vaxx maxxed.

Chad immune system, I was badly ill for at least a month kek

>Nnooo only the vax is bad the virus doesn’t exist.

O-

>that means it's working!

>tfw blue eyes

Attached: Distinguished Pepe kek.jpg (512x512, 34.49K)

>got covid 4 times
Got a positive test result from a bullshit test 4 times.

>Nnooo covid killed him not the car crash

I’m a medfag and I can confirm this.

lol this nigga got radiation therapy. 'covid' started when Wuhan turned on the 5G smart grid.

Attached: 5gcelltowermaphmm.png (1293x736, 470.65K)

fun fact: there’s only one human eye pigment - brown (yellow)
“blue” eyes aren’t blue, they appear blue due to something called the Raleigh scattering, similar to why the sky seems blue
blue eyes are the result of a lack of pigment
green eyes are the result of a very slight pigment level (this is why a lot of green eyes have brown in the middle)
so if he had blue eyes before (can’t tell from the pic), covid increased his eye pigment level and he’s turning brown

How do you even manage to get COVID four times in a row? How utterly retarded you could be?

Damn thanks for fact checking this for us. Looks like it's real, boys.

what if the (((vaccine))) was lizardpeople dna, and this was a ploy to start turning humans into their image

Attached: 1628694417537.jpg (1080x1350, 194.03K)

Reptile demons and all their little beastly hybrids are going to be unmasked
They’re doomed and panicking, all escape routes are cut off

Do you smoke cigarettes or use dip? My spouse and our oldest got it, we changed nothing about our living situation: still slept in thr same bed, kisses, what have you but the 2 little ones and I didn't catch it. Same with my parents and brother. Hus wife 20+ years his senior (60+) caught it and my parents and brother didn't get it. They also didnt do thr quarantine bs. None of us are injected. The common denominator: my parents and I smoke, my brother does those dip packs. My mom has several comorbidities too. Kek.

I was born with blue eyes and brown hair, all my childhood photos show blue eyes and blonde hair. Now I have brown eyes and brown hair. Happened before covid was even a thing.