Was Avicii /ourguy/?

> The official music video for "For a Better Day" was released on September 3, 2015. Avicii made his directorial debut by co-directing the video alongside filmmaker Levan Tsikurishvili. Filmed in the summer of 2015 in Hungary, the video stars Swedish actor Krister Henriksson, and tackles the issues of child slavery and child sex trafficking.
> All the songs have a story I wanted to tell... The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on earth. It's an issue about which I hope to start a louder discussion, especially now with the huge number of families on the move from war torn countries looking for safety and shelter.
youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY

Attached: 5B9BB327-A9CE-4111-BB0D-30C2D98C1EDF.jpg (736x1104, 150.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/69Fb6XozEx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tenda...

I should also mention that this was the last song he released before his “suicide.”

yeah and he got killed

Avicii was a pedo

Avicii was a pedo.

Avicii was a pedo.

Avicii was a pedo.

Reddit moment.

The jews killed Avicii for trying to expose them

Avicii was a pedo.

Like all the other DJs and Popstars.

Attached: c1dfd3b5556b9f1a.jpg (1080x1086, 581.93K)

We did it reddit

Any proofs

Proof?

For me all stars are Pedos.

I know a girl which was diddled by Sven Väth when she as 14.

Nobody believed.
Was before the whole metoo shit.

Why was a 14 year old with whoever you just said?

Please explain?

this guy's music was so gay that I can't even look into theories on his death because it puts a bad taste in my mind

He made uplifting White people music.

your bot malfunctioned user

maybe I am biased by only hearing what was on the radio but that shit was not what I would remotely call white people music.

>here let me have this black blues musician sing over my epic electronica beats

It’s electronic and country hybrid, not blues.
youtu.be/69Fb6XozEx8

How exactly did he become a hero again?

I was being facetious, I actually enjoy that music.

The video ends with a guy in a suit being hanged and it’s written “pedophile” over his back.

They say that he broke a beer bottle in slit his wrists in Oman.