My Grandfather BTFOs The Modern Right-Wing

>"I was watching some Tucker Carlson, and boy have we fallen. I remember when Conservatism was about hard-work, accumulating wealth for your family, and being a productive member of society. It was the left wing freaks who would rather whine than work and claim the system is rigged. When i watch Tucker it sounds exactly like the whining leftists of my day, who would rather whine than work and blame the economy for their own shortfall... we're in a fucking labor shortage, you can get rich working at McDonalds today if you don't show up drugged out of your mind, but that's too much for these whiners".

Attached: grandfather.jpg (299x168, 5.53K)

i don't have a family and society hates me, who gives a fuck about money?

i have plenty of money btw

Your grandfather is a retarded boomer who fought against the white race and enabled, let kikes take complete control of his country and turn it into a tranny satanic tyrannical globohomo state rulling over the west

haha epic here is an upvote my friend :D

What's his opinion on the modern left?

i mean he's right

And now children are being taught to castrate themselves, we have an admin invsding the country, and a leftwing conglomeration is using bioterrorism for a new world order. The last generations couldnt even be bothered to shut off what was cheap shittily slapped together propaganda to atleast being to resist.

>shut up and work or you are a commie

Republicans are republican and therefore not conservative

Show up with a black girlfriend and see how forward thinking he is.

Yeah, but boomers don't realize that

Schizo incel rightoid Kremlin propaganda, no one falls for your nazi lies.

Nigger your grandpa sounds like a jewish pedophile.

Your grandfather is a retard and sounds like Mike Rowe, who is also a retard and a faggot (I don't know if your grandfather is a faggot, but I'd say it's likely)

You’ve posted variations of this thread like 20 times. Fuck off

Ok, faggot.

OH OK, some meme flag said his boomer gramps made a comment, i guess i will vote democrat now and support trannys and fags and niggers. I see the error of my ways now, tell your grandpa thanks for the advice.

lol you're grandpa's a dumb faggot.

He's a faggot, so it doesn't matter.

>"I was watching some Tucker Carlson, and boy have we fallen. I remember when Conservatism was about hard-work, accumulating wealth for your family, and being a productive member of society. It was the left wing freaks who would rather whine than work and claim the system is rigged. When i watch Tucker it sounds exactly like the whining leftists of my day, who would rather whine than work and blame the economy for their own shortfall... we're in a fucking labor shortage, you can get rich working at McDonalds today if *getting muffled by nigger fists*
Wenigstens spricht Sambo kein Deutsch, gell?

>Zogbot boomer opinion
Don't care.

>bootstrapism

For cringe grandpa

Right wing religious snow flake faggot beta losers that shovel that fox News shit down their gullet. Fuck all you faggots

>Don't worry about inflation or how we're replacing you with niggers or grooming your kids into trannies just be a wagecuck goy!
Day of the pillow can't come soon enough. You're a kike and so is your grandfather, he's probably a holohoax "survivor" too.

Attached: 29b79cd4dd52ae96fc092cc8205c3bf33a154d50.png (1000x1000, 814.16K)

Honestly this, and find the most niggerish big you can find. Then don't talk to him after that, better yet bring a gay black guy around then ghost your grandfather. Hopefully he does with regret in his heart.

Read that string of ssri fat girl words to yourself

>you can get rich working at McDonalds today
Tell your grandpa this isnt the 50's anymore he seems a little senile

Bullshit.

shift + left click

Attached: tldrfaggot.png (519x493, 12.19K)

Based. Need the silent generation back. Boomers and every generation after are bitches.

Tell your grandfather the avg wage in mcdonalds converts to less than a dollar an hour in his day.

Attached: Your thread OP.jpg (394x567, 30.35K)

Can your grandfather do me a favor and tongue my anus?

they know. poke even the slightest hole in their feeble coping and they lose it. if you do it well enough they will start crying.