You will NEVER be happy

Payton Gendron shoots 10 niggers inside a grocery store to avenge the anti-White Waukesha massacre and bring attention to black crime and the Great Replacement
>noooo wtf those niggers were just minding their day why didn't he go after the jews promoting immigration?

Robert Bowers shoots up a leftist jewish synagogue that was linked with resettling rapefugees
>nooo wtf a synagogue? now the jews won't let us vote our way out of genocide even more, THINK OF THE OPTICS MAN!! those jews weren't powerful enough, why didn't he go after POLITICIANS?

Stephan Ernst assassinates Walter Lübcke, anti-White CDU politician that helped flood Germany with refugee niggers
>who? yeah this one will need some more notoriety and pizzaz because idk who the fuck this is lol

Dylann Roof assassinates an anti-White politician (state senator) and pastor at his church
>nooo those were the church going blacks wtf come on they were the good ones man fuck that evil bowlcut white trash why didn't he go to the ghetto and pull an epic Rambo on the crips and the bloods that would have been epic style!

Just admit that you will never ever be satisfied with any pro-White politically motivated violence, unless someone gave you Soros's or Larry Fink's head on a silver platter (which is basically impossible given the level of security they have 24/7). Even then if someone actually managed to do it you would scream FED FED FED GLOWNIGGER FED FED!!1 Note that I am not promoting or inciting anyone to terrorism, I am merely noticing the patterns of thought of users of this website and summarizing them.

Attached: 1652966609170.jpg (712x971, 494.45K)

I was going to mention Brenton Tarrant and Anders Breivik but those ones write themselves, quite honestly.

Very based post user

Attached: 1652577559774.png (645x360, 474.56K)

All those events were fake with crisis actors you nigger

But Hitler did things by the law book though

Yes, we all know goyim are too weak willed to ever fight back. Whites lay down and let people kill and rape them. I agree, it is impossible a White person could ever fight back against the niggers and the jews. Great replacement, black crime, white genocide, but there could never be one White person that fought against these things, not ever. Glad you agree goy!

No, he didn't. He tried to coup the government in the Beer Hall Putsch, and he used the SA to beat people in the street, assassinate political enemies, and intimidate politicians into voting certain ways. This idea that Hitler just came around and everyone just voted him into power without getting any grease on his shirt is delusional revisionist history.

Sounds fake as shit considering that's the kind of shit you'd learn in school. The government was established long before he rose the ranks and if he did things like that his rise to power would have ended long before he started.

it's literally indisputable kampfzeit history, you're a beefsteak Nazi that believes in bolshevized myths about Hitler's rise to power

>shoots 10 niggers
Shoots a white woman first order of business.

Stop equating genuine political assassinations, which whether you support them or not, actually target people of note who are directly responsible with virgin spergouts caused by a distinct lack of bitches.
Gendron is literally Any Forums Elliot Rodgers tier with a political finish. That's it.
Call me when any of them actually terrorize people of note instead of shooting up grocery stores filled with old people.

I'm not white i dont care
dismantle the cia or fuck off

Shooters don't even leave the day they start their shit and you think someone who did all that would have been voted into power? It doesn't happen now and even in the past rebellions of that caliber usually end in failure.

No body cares when you the state demands war out of you cucks, that much is certain, so if you rise through the ranks legally then you can do whatever you want

>Shoots a white woman first order of business.
LOL why do you faggots keep saying he killed Whites. Literally none of the people he killed were White.

Attached: roberta drury.jpg (790x1024, 64.82K)

I'd rather people who act like that kill themselves since they ultimately do nothing to change things and only enable the kikes further to attack law abiding citizens.

>enable the kikes further to attack law abiding citizens
They're already enabled, idiot. They have been attacking White people and dominated institutions in our countries before you were even born.

Then go be a political talking piece if you want but it ain't the right way

Do it yourself kikes if you think it's such a big deal

I would never do such a thing because I am a nonviolent person who disavows violence, but I'm not going to cry and go emo and say "NOOOO THE WHITE RACE IS OVER NOW" when some sperg goes and commits crimes like you faggots do

>Shootings are pro-white when freedom of speech and the right to bear arms come under attack
>The very rights that were made by whites
>GeOrGe SoRoS is too heavily guarded
>Harms plebs who have nothing to do with anything instead
>Massive reaction from kikes in law and government against whites and people who had nothing to do with anything because the kikes will get to them first through the news
>Pro-white

I bet the shooters that get groomed are also told that actual people who have admitted to wanting to thin the world's population are too heavily guarded and to go for nobodies instead

None of this is pro-white but saying it is might trick some whites into thinking it is.

>Massive reaction from kikes in law and government against whites and people who had nothing to do with anything because the kikes will get to them first through the news

It's not that they will get to them first, it's that they will get to them first, and they will use the media to attack anyone who speaks out against them, and will use the media to promote their agenda.

This is a fact, and you can't deny it.

More people watch the news than go to pol