FUCK NETHERLANDS

FUCK NETHERLANDS.

I stand with Ukraine!

Attached: FTIe3_3UcAIMjcK.jpg (1179x981, 139.32K)

:(

Attached: 1639847102215.jpg (570x572, 41.97K)

Deze draad is nu gekolonizeerd

Attached: rg.png (900x600, 58.48K)

Attached: 435435436.jpg (509x552, 63.79K)

I personally think Dutch pussy is grade A.

Did you question how she got the answers?

I knew a dutch guy and he was a faggot and then I met another dutch guy and he was cool, I told him to do something about the other dutch guy and he deported him to syria.

She probably was raped.

Attached: wazmetjou.png (365x252, 14.9K)

I know you live in Belgium, why else would you come to a dutch thread?

Greetz from the israel colony.

why does Sweden hate us ?

They got to have their brain food

>Why does Sweden hate us
Because they have no history, culture, or achievements to be proud of.

They have a world record of immigrants though

Eh, close enough.

The Netherlands and Belgium are such pointless countries, why do they even exist? Aren't the Dutch just inbred, swampnigger Germans?

>Why does Sweden hate us
They have a huge history, culture and achievements to be proud of.

???
For why?

grade aids

capta has PD in it...

I don't think you know what Sweden has accomplished in the past 300 years.

i started with the same sentiment as OP in the beginning. Then i was more like, ok, i don't like the dutch, but whatever. Now i'm fine with them, but i'm genuinely curious about one thing.
Are normal Dutch people really pent up about stuff but they never talk about it because globohomo? I've had drinks with some younger dutchbros (late 20's), and when they got drunk they went on rants how immigrants are fucking everything up and how they struggle tolerating them day to day and being "afraid" that they'll turn more and more racist. Kek, it seems so cuck behaviour, but is that the sentiment all over with ethnic dutch vs second hand dutch for the normies, or are they all just cucked beyond repair?