Why doesn’t your state have recreational weed yet?

It’s not bad for you

Attached: 16AE5B30-5FE0-47A3-9A34-898C9A1024CA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

420monkeys.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because pot smokers are disgusting Reddit shitlibs and deserve to be punished.

Next state over does. I have a feeling that mine will follow in the next few years.

It does starting this month but in practical reality legislation just means now they police head shops that don't have the state license even harder.

because it is bad for you

weed literally makes retarded people into complete unrecoverable down syndrome people

I've never smoked drug in my entire life and I disregard the opinion of every people who have as worthless.

Attached: 1635621021044.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

It's Ohio. They expect everyone to make babies but won't give anyone who isn't family a job anyway.

Because weed turns people into degenerate leftists, literally. I wonder who’s behind all the weed posts?

Someone post the gif with the head clouded by pot smoke and all the weed talking points coming from it.

>pot smokers are disgusting Reddit shitlibs
I've never used reddit, and am likely more extreme than you.
Not all water-drinkers are equal either

what kinda food is that?

>I've never used reddit, and am likely more extreme than you.
(X) doubt

Drugs are bad m’kay.

>t. degenerate

It can trigger a panic disorder for life you retard

stop being a junkie

Even if it became legal here I don't think I'd start smoking it again.
I still love the smell though.

Weed is just safe heroin. Imagine being a dope fiend.

It does and it's been a huge mistake. Can't find people for jobs that require driving because mah ua if they wanted to they could go through the records and confiscate guns from all the people who have bought weed because it's not federally legal. Pot shops on every block, followed shortly by Asian massage parlors..

Yeah it was better before.

Oregon by the way

we don't have it because our politicians are so deep in big pharmas pocket they wouldn't recognise daylight when it was shown to them

I’ve been smoking dope for most of the last 30 years. You would never guess it if you met me in real life.

>dude, why dont we help the friendly hebrew dudes destroy the psyche of the people with a drug that is literally meant you make you more docile and depressed? iss just, iss just good fun lols :)

Words cannot describe how much I look down on you, amerimutt losers.

Look at all the self righteous niggers ITT. PATHETIC.

Attached: aVDDgzK_700b.jpg (700x659, 83.35K)

>It’s not bad for you
Meh as a recreational habit it's not. It smells. The DUDE WEED people annoying af

we can tell from the way you walk

>France
Lmfao no one cares what you think.

>THC: 26%
>THCa: 27%
See this is the retardation.
Weed used to have like 3-5% THC 20-30 years ago. You get higher in a single puff today than you used to in a single joint, this is why stoners turn into retarded smoothbrains.
It's like the difference between drinking coffee and snorting Amphetamine.

DOOD

WEED

It doesn't have to be. Cops dont even really care about it anymore, they just make you dump it out as long as youre not being a dickhead. And as long as its not like a ridoculous amount. Dont care anyway I hardy ever touch it anymore unless I'm offered some

>Weed is just safe heroin
Are all bongs this retarded?

Suuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeeee.

Hmmm I’ve been caning it regularly for 20 years and I work as a developer and constantly fix things no one else can, sometimes I wish I had downs so I could just dribble and have fun

OP i have smoked like most people. But like most functioning members of society I grew out of it. I really only think it should be used for medical reasons.

In the states it is legalized you now have niggers smoking everywhere making every street smell disgusting. I do not look forward to raising kids in such an environment.

Imo this is just a symptom of the downfall. If you’re high you arent questioning your government.

>government makes life and the economy unbearable
>but hey guys, weed is legal now!
>yay thank you government! How progressive!

Attached: E1BC12AB-7E80-4ABB-A03A-842EF9AE1933.jpg (236x419, 11.46K)

police man can tell

I smoked it 10 I bet I could tell you're a stoner. Stoners recognise stoners

believe what you want, it just is that way

Smoking it is a waste you should vape it

Cope russhit.

Attached: 63c.png (200x200, 59.45K)

If you’re high and it’s illegal you’re questioning the government :D

Whatever mystery meat.

I've seen the shit you smoke in America. Your dispensary bush weed has nothing on the weed here. Regardless, weed is literally a baby version of heroin. Same exact highs just on different levels

>constantly fix things no one else can
Congrats, you're slightly less retarded than the braindead majority.

Just so you all know, if you get pulled over and asked if you smoke weed say "not since last week" so you don't immediately get a dui

What do law fags think

Just go up to morenci michigan lmao that's what I do every few months.

Eat shit

Attached: 20220519_125643.jpg (4000x3000, 2.58M)

Regular marijuana use sucks away your life force and motivation. I'd go so far as saying these days it is probably worse than alcohol. The people I've known who consume the most marijuana typically have next to nothing going for them and are totally mentally unstable. They'd almost be better off hitting the bottle because if they're going to be such losers, they might as well be drunk all the time too.

DOOD COME ONE

WEED

DUDE MAN — WEED DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE WEEEEEEEEEEEED DUUUUUUUUUUUDE

>Regardless, weed is literally a baby version of heroin. Same exact highs just on different levels
You've never used heroin, please shut the fuck up and go turn your forks in.

Attached: 1651075355760m.jpg (627x1024, 115.53K)

None I have ever come across.

>1991-1993 flag
nigger

>Economy smaller than Italy
Hahahahahahaha, don't you have some liquor to poison yourself with?

Attached: 43D4DC89-48F4-456D-B524-8227AA125D09.jpg (1080x820, 182.32K)

Attached: 1640287172858.jpg (680x500, 48.45K)

Combusting plant matter is bad for your lungs despite what addicts tell you to cope. Smoke some weed then blow out through a piece of toilet paper then admire the tar you just put in your lungs.

420monkeys.com/

its expensive. rather grow your own hydroponically, 10IQ required

Attached: 45423.jpg (3300x2475, 1.02M)

Weed is ok, stoners are a plague on society and should be gassed swiftly, if you wear anything with a pot leaf it should be at least 50 lashings

Sorry bro, I don't speak croissant, and I don't care to try to translate it.

>he saved an ifunny meme just to dunk on smokers
you shouldn't have to stoop this low.

you tell me. Im in Texas.

>if you wear anything with a pot leaf it should be at least 50 lashings
kek they're banned from public display here

Yea man didn't you read the recent scientific study? Just take your meds don't you dare to grow your own weed

come on MAAN do some WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED DUDE

>weed is literally a baby version of heroin. Same exact highs just on different levels
>same high
>just different
the education system under the queen seems to be lacking

I got Delta 8 and I love it. Not as doping as regular Delta 9.

lel
this single language retard over here

Attached: 1649857031769.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>Because weed turns people into degenerate leftists, literally.
I literally became more right-wing and woke up to the Jewish question since starting to smoke weed. Before I was a typical neocon boomer.

Yeah the schools in America are ass. The high-school I went to didn't even have anything above Spanish 2.

pretty much this ... my state is clean and nice
your state has a high homelessness rate and is dirty.

Its not really about weed itself but its the mentality of drug users in general. They always are irresponsible and make a society that is lawless and unclean. And in that environment instead of fixing things they weed smokers and all the other drug users just get high to cope with the squalor they reside in.

They rather worry about getting their drugs legal instead of making laws to clean their city and stop theft. Its completely backwards. The drugs have made these people stupid. And stupid people make laws to keep them stupid.

I like living in white people states, its really nice.

Weed is a smelly faggot nigger drunk.
High roller white men do cocaine. The drug of choice for patricians.

Weed can be terrible for you, actually. It's probably the worst for young people who haven't made a life for themselves yet. Huge distraction and it can dull you. I find the most successful people who enjoy weed don't use it habitually.

With all the hemp based stuff coming out now I didn't renew my florida medical card this year.
I'm all about hemp now.

Based, I had a roomate once when I was young who tried to get him a job doing what I did, I told him they drug test and he gave up, had a baby momma too, no car, he then would go to job interviews for restaurants wearing bob Marley shirts with huge pot leaf background and then complain when he never got called back

Mine does and I wish it would go back to being illegal. Corporations and government are fucking it up, as usual.

>Tylenol and weed are the same.

Commit suicide, homosexual.

Morenco is absolute dogshit trash overpriced weed. Drive closer to Detroit or anywhere north of Toledo and you can find AAA ounces for $100-200

Tylenol is a drug, retard.

They both make you feel better temporarily and have negative side effects that no one likes to talk about. Pretty darn similar.

because they knew you mutts just weren't bright enough