Day 3 of the supposed surrender

>day 3 of the supposed surrender
>still not a single picture of a single know Azov figure
Russians buckled under the pressure and accepted the deal to evacuate them. They tried for a month to break inside and couldn't, so they've given up. It's quite sad actually.

Attached: 5ded6402-3520-4d21-987f-9146cc7d6e80.jpg (1114x934, 168.58K)

holy fuck you coping hard

Sorry we can't show them yet, our egg twisters are working on them. We also caught a lot of foreigners, by the way they have soft butts and tight anuses.

It seems that Putin really wants to capture Ukraine in one piece, and without civilians being harmed. Otherwise he might have taken stronger military action

There were 2200 people in Azovstal, only about 1500 or less have surrendered so far.

They're in Turkey already I reckon

>hasnt heard about azov until february 2022
>only people he can name are Denis Prokopenko
>uhhh why isnt he out yet, i cant recognize the other azovites!
newfag, denys is the commander so he will be the last one to leave

>It seems that Putin really wants to capture Ukraine in one piece, and without civilians being harmed.
lel have you seen pictures of Mariupol? It was his intention to do take Ukraine without too much damage in the beginning but he also thought that local pro-Russian separatists would rise up and take cities on their own on the behalf of Russia but that never materialized and now he is forced to conquer Ukraine piece by piece on his own.

Attached: 3Et.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Why are Russians so obsessed with having gay anal sex?

Because they're all faggots. And not the normal sort of faggot either, the full on shit-eating degenerate kind.

-UNDEFEATED-

Attached: file.png (598x589, 192.37K)

>AZOV SURRENDERED BUT RUSSIA LOST!
wow seethe, cope much

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: file.png (585x669, 509.57K)

Why is he in cuffs? I thought they are getting evacuated.

HAHHAHAHAH THEY DIDNT SURRENDER

Didn't they tell you? they're getting evacuated to Lubyanka

What a retard lmao. Is he gonna stay there forever?

they got caught on the other side of the bridge and were told to turn around

Nutshell: Soviet gulag culture

Attached: the-crisis-of-advanced-homosexuality-soviet-camp-homosexuality.png (792x2104, 499.64K)

if he faces execution, probably he will chose this prison with certain freedoms over gulag a lifetime

>Russian talking about fucking men in the ass again
why are they like this

Attached: 1649971240662.jpg (1472x982, 790.78K)

Because gay anal sex is baZed

Heard of Bucha?

It's just the culture, mate.

Attached: 1652983338948.jpg (450x358, 26.12K)

This is one of the /uhg/ trannies coping
I recognize him

See

THIS IS NOW A MAN-LOVE THREAD. POST THOSE FIRM HAIRY MALE BUTTOCKS WITH THEIR TIGHT PINK ASSHOLES, BOYS. NO NIGGER ASS ALLOWED.