Fed detection

How to detect feds and glowies through body language etc?

Let's speak about fed and glowie characteristics: Spooky, superficial charm, smug, well-groomed, glowing skin, and what more?

Have you ever had contacts or known someone who had contacts with a fed or a glowie? Report it if you did.

How to discover a spy?
How to discover a double agent with multiple personalities trained by MK-ULTRA/Monarch Mind Control?
How to spot a super liar? (No cliche answers, please, like these videos on youtube that say "Ex CIA agents reveal secrets to spot liars")
How to know when a woman is lying? Why do women lie so naturally? It really seems difficult to spot when a woman is lying sometimes (maybe because lying is their natural state), imagine having to spot a professional bioluminescent liar, or worse, a professional bioluminescent WOMAN liar.

Are there any good body language books for one to be able to detect feds and glowies,

Attached: feds_.jpg (622x586, 89.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a fed, every single uncover we have and shill op is recruited from the targeted group. Simply organic posters and ingroup members who have been turned. There are no tells, they can lie and say whatever is needed.

If they disagree with the redpill, they're definitely glowies/trannies/commies/shills/feds/kikes

Im just saying
We can use the easily manipulated minds of the Mutts to do our bidding and shoot actual (((white))) politicians

Attached: DFFE42A6-9688-4A02-BDCB-C395123D0C54.jpg (602x403, 28.65K)

Read this
kiwi
farms.net/threads/gpt-Any Forums.117663/

anyone that tells you to commit violence or other illegal acts is a government agent.
that's really all there is to it.

Not really, ever wonder why politicians are never targeted? Feds already know who's planning what, it's just they let people like the Buffalo shooter slip cause it serves their purpose.

You can't. It's not that you can't spot them, but you can't stop them from being a spy.

That's why we have to get them to kill themselves.

They all have the same watch and glasses.

I remember a few years ago some user posted video of FBI agents coming to his house and saying that if he saw anything related to terrorism that he could really help them out by letting them know. Effectively it sounded like they were trying to turn him into an asset. This guy is larping though - guys you turn aren’t undercover, they are informants. Undercover agents work for the agency. He’s right about guys getting turned being a more significant threat if you are doing proper vetting. Almost everyone will fold if they are looking at having their life ruined by federal charges, even if they know the charges won’t stick.

The easiest way to avoid feds is to just not do anything illegal. The future of revolution in America is in taking control of the school boards.

From personal experience. I belonged to a group that was ripe with them. One of them was a confirmed informant. It l pretty much boils down to this Some may be better at others but basically what they do is try to become very relatable. Building trust over time before they have you do "favors". But most of them probably just observe and report. Glorified security guards if you will.

They pan crowds. Also look to see thin, long chain around neck

If you have ever had contact with a fed or glowie you are one of them.

You should hammer your testicles with a hammer. I am not a fed. Do it, do it now.

I feel like this is an easy one to deal with. Not only is it a benefit for you not to associate with this person, you can distance yourself from a fed. It's win win.

> Daddy government is in control.
Pathetic

they glow in the dark man

Attached: 1652725558679.jpg (640x536, 58.28K)

"Hey kid, wanna write a manifesto and shoot up a nursing home?"

If the security services were privatised; half of you Glow in the dark peabrained pencil pushers would be flipping burgers. Stick your stupid lanyard up your arse. You can't even make retards do shootings without covering your tracks. Shame on the lot of you. You're not even good at your jobs. Suck my fat dick.

I used to be into some bad shit before I turned my life around. The way you spot a cop is by his hair. A good UC will disguise this by adopting long hair, but they will always have a tell with how they act. They will not drink too much. They will fake taking drugs if they have to. They will try to fit in a little too hard and go out of their way to be a part of the action.
Informants are impossible to spot but generally they will be weak flakey people who don't have a moral bone in their body. They will often be somebody who was recently arrested and "got out on bail" or "got their charges dropped/reduced" etc.
Often an informant or UC will be pushy and try to pester you into going along with illegal activity.
Like another user said, just don't break laws and the Feds will have no reason to bother with you.

Once they've chipped you nigger, the chip does all the monitoring.

> How to detect feds and glowies?
They'll be the ones with thier heads deep in another man's asshole. they play gay dick games and make butt promises with each other in the changing rooms like a bunch of homos. Do you have a clean cut well dressed handsome young homosexual friend who wants you to bomb a nursing home or a school and is always finding ways to hug and touch you? you should take the gear they give you and bomb federal buildings. Suck my whole dick.

Do not know answer to the rest but to spot a super liar, most dependable way is to listen and ask questions or let others ask questions. Normal liars at least will probly lie on something smol. Still this only works if you have a good amount of xperience in how ppl are. I guess u just gotta get fooled a few times. Realistically, u can expect most guys to lie about money, most girls to lie about sex. Can practice by seeing if u can tell who is honest and who is not from these groups. If some1 is deluded, they will be harder to figure out, but hopefully u can see the madness. A lotta ppl get pwned by delusional ppl, very dangerous.