YFW

Attached: dumbass motherfucker.png (536x366, 97.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTaI4e5twz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why DID we go to iraq?

I hope that was a joke.

Kek #2 best POTUS ever

Just because.

It wasn't. It is just the natural conclusion of that sentence if you're an American.

Complex zogbot/Hebrew social engineering and financial schemes. We didn’t even get the oil.

Watching that made me miss dubya. All are presidents are incompetent shabbos goys but dubya was actually fun to shit on.

To finish daddy's job

to protect Israel

Because Saddam threatened to open an OIl Bourse that would exchange oil in Euros instead of US PetroDollars.

The following week that nigger Colin Powell was in front of the UN selling his deep state snake oil.

None of them were incompetent shabbos goyim, they knew exactly what they were doing and how to do it. Dubya was just an incompetent good goy.

Link to this?

Wesley Clark said there was a list of countries to take down. It obviously had nothing to with 9/11 and everything to do with the NWO because theose countries didn't have a central bank controlled by the Rothschild.

Attached: ESrKpCJXQAIL3Sh.png (500x610, 43.7K)

To protect Saudi Arabia and Israel from Iran and keep the Straight of Hormuz open.

Weapons of mass distraction, man! It's the corporations, man! No blood for oil!

Nah, I posted a thread about this and it was ignored.
It’s a mind game of those jews to say something to other people in a discreet and faggy way.

Holy shit. They should have formed a coalition.

There were terrorists there or something

Gotta say he’s aging bad. Is he going to come down with Parkinson’s or whatever like his dad?

Somalia has a central fuckin bank?

Who the fuck cares? invading Iraq was based and kino

Attached: 18FFD336-A9BE-4E60-9258-E0A979E59B2F.png (786x471, 717.31K)

“Dey wuz gonna shoot mah paw!” - Dubya

Dubya likes getting railed w Michelle’s penis

Jews

>singfle-handedly
>singfle
Truly a dumb ass

please explain

youtube.com/watch?v=cTaI4e5twz0