Turkey as a member of NATO uses its right to veto Sweden and Finland's membership

>Turkey as a member of NATO uses its right to veto Sweden and Finland's membership
>Let's kick Turkey out! Nuke Turkey! Fuck roaches!!!
Why do white people freak out every time somebody doesn't agree with them? We have the right and it's completely legal so what's the problem?

Attached: turkey-flag.jpg (800x400, 29.31K)

>All the smartest people in the world use this method of confirming the shape of the ground under our feet… >obviously you can’t know the dimensions of your floor without measuring the recessed light fixtures in the ceiling ..
Why are space fags like this ?

Attached: 4BCE1234-3DFC-43A7-8D76-BBC2745265BD.jpg (1479x828, 151.56K)

Ottobro, the board is just Feds and shills, don't start asking questions, they are paid to hate you and Russia.

See the schizo poster below you? That is what you sound like.
Turkroaches couldn't even figure out how to falsify economic growth to keep their currency afloat, something the literal retards running the US Fed and their bug counterparts in China have been able to do.

>Nuke Turkey!
>Fuck roaches!!!
that's true regardless of what you've done recently

I mean what right do you have to deny them NATO membership? You're basically just using your status as a member to extort the US for coin

>nuking Turkey
Wouldn't work.

They want Finland and Sweden to stop funding the PKK

Uuhmm sweetie, it's Turkiye

>Nooo!!! You can't just allow freedom of expression!! If you don't like Erdoğan(pbuh) you're a literal terrorist!
And you guys wonder why the EU won't let you join.

Wow new flag?

user, are you honestly not aware of the Kurdish–Turkish conflict? Both countries you mentioned are pro-Kurds.

Normies are so interesting, they will legit do anything the TV says. It's over for you roachbro

I would vote turkey out. Also crowdfunding nuke is a good idea.

>what right do you have to deny them NATO membership?
They are supporting an organization we are fighting against. Sweden and Finland let PKK members in and send weapons to PKK and then PKK uses those weapons to attack a member of the organization they want to enter. How is this fair?

>it's Turkiyiev

Attached: 1464514936101.gif (765x759, 638.75K)

>Why do white people freak out every time somebody doesn't agree with them? We have the right and it's completely legal so what's the problem?
Hard to say in real life all I know think that you did the right thing. People are really pissed how this NATO decision was not done democraticly ether by referendum or parliament elections where NATO membership is the main issue. So yeah thanks Erdogan me and my peers are not mad at all quite pleased actually

Westoids are feeling the walls crashing down on them, and they are getting more unhinged. Based ErdoChad. 5 years ago i never once thought i could be saying stuff like this

Sure thing Ivan

Your little regional conflict has no bearing on European issues though. I highly doubt Sweden or Finland are sending the PKK weapons. They didn't even send Ukraine any weapons. Erdogan is just using this to swindle NATO and it's extremely obvious

>I mean what right do you have to deny them NATO membership?
The rights afforded to them under the NATO charter

>I am just being deceitful and opportunist
>problem?

Attached: 5645.jpg (700x649, 63.4K)

You are conflating leftists with “white people”. Those things aren’t even human.

Kappas loistavat postaajat ovat jälleen täällä syyttämässä ihmisiä joita NATO nyt ei vaan nappaa ryssiksi. Ei Moskovalle ja ei Washingtonille on linjani mutta samapa tuo

Sweden and Finland accession to NATO has no bearing on Turkish issues thou. Quite simple, either negotiate in good faith with Turkey, or no NATO fuck cuckland and swecucks

Roaches can survive a nuclear strike.

Attached: C6D3BEA8-6153-4A66-984A-9A681F737813.jpg (1024x640, 160.39K)

>I highly doubt Sweden or Finland are sending the PKK weapons.
Oh yeah Sweden made weapons just fell from the sky and kurds picked them up

Because the westerners are two-faced faggots who pull the "you're racist/fascist/literally hitler" card whenever they can't exploit a middle east country but they hate refugees just as much as we do. If any western country got flooded with 10+ million muslim refugees who are as civilised as caveman, they'd lose their minds too.

Man, it's just Any Forums retardation wanting to nuke turkey. In all seriousness, most swedes understands your concerns akd find at least some of them reasonable. No need to sperg out, i'm sure we can come to an understanding

Support for nato membership has always been low in finland. Around 20% for and 50-60% against. Now they say the majority wants to join and it sounds like bullshit. Even if it were the case it is against constitutional principles to decide these sort of things on a short notice and against long term trends. It's very unprofessional decision making. It's not like Russia hasn't done this shit before

Tbh I don't even care if they enter NATO. Bulgaria will also probably VETO them from joining

>Turkey has a problem with Sweden
>Blocks both Sweden and Finland from entering NATO
Most Turks can't seem to comprehend that Sweden and Finland are separate countries.
Are you lot suffering from severe mental retardation?

Seems to me you will just have to cope seethe and dilate about it.

it's actually hilarious, i'm just talking shit about you roaches for fun. if we're so cucked that we choose kurds, who we have nothing to do with and don't concern us whatsover, over a core strategic interest, then i guess maybe Russia should invade us.

>Support for nato membership has always been low in finland. Around 20% for and 50-60% against. Now they say the majority wants to join and it sounds like bullshit.
I usually trust Finnish goverment and even the press but in a case where these numbers turn around literally over night and in a 3 months we are at NATO because of two polls done to thousand person which shows support for NATO ...... I would say some proper discussion is needed before NATO membership. This is not how democracy works