/bsg/- Buffalo Shooting General #13: Good Morning

Thread for documenting the shooting that happened on May 14th, 2022.
This thread is for theories, information, logs, text, etc. ANYTHING related to the shooting.

>Shooting video
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3292/3292545-a7659239defa173cd5029bcc69746517.mp4

>Discord logs
files.catbox.moe/36m4ir.rar

>Manifesto
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

>Who is Sandman?
Sandman is the person referenced and quoted as Saint Sandman in the shooter manifesto. Sandman is a well known 60s/early 70 years old member from /bag/ discord server of the /k/ board. Extremely knowledgeable in weapon he was at the very least an inspiration to the shooter.

>Who is Armand?
Confirmed groomer of the Buffalo shooter iCarlywaffen/Pizzawaffen member Armand. Known in /E/ - The Entropy and the Original Der Bunker servers.
steamcommunity.com/id/downbad101

>Who is Jonah
Jonah is a leaf who DON'T HAVE(probably) the full shooting video, know Armand, the shooter and Sandman. His identity is unknown still. He is trying to redeem himself.
>Plot twist Jonah throw Armand under the bus:
>Hypothetical conversation between Jonah, Armand and a third party.
pomf2.lain.la/f/uf56u17s.mp3
litter.catbox.moe/9mtxwj.txt

>Information DUMP
rentry.org/bsgdump

>Theories
There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed(maybe at 99%). However, anyone who completely denies this option is likely a glownigger themselves.

>What needs to be done
Find anything leading to the Sandman and Armand in question.

Possible starting point

Hidden Any Forums server: gg/MvrsaY7hrN
Entropy server(matrix now): UNKNOWN

Previous:

Attached: 214214123.gif (500x281, 753.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/DERBUNKERWAFFEN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone tell me what a leaf is?

DIG DIG DIG ADD THE ADMINS ALSO UPDATE THE OP
steamcommunity.com/groups/DERBUNKERWAFFEN

A Romanian

call your local FBI office and the nice lady there will gladly explain the concept to u

Did we ever get proof any of the Jonah posts here were the actual Jonah?

From last bread. Anyone down for continuing?

t. transcription fag

le 4chans are on the case

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1024x1024, 230.46K)

#
Where did he reference Sandman? I saw him mentioned in the discord screen shots, but not in the manifesto. Pics please.

hide your poney hide your flag

I answered you last thread tho. Maybe other anons can help you.

Pics from the manifesto would be helpful, I didnt find those in the last thread. It's actually important to that case.

the worst and the best things at the same time

this one

Attached: 1652825383454.png (571x132, 65.21K)

most autistic shit ive seen off Any Forums in a long time

Can you explain please. I literally dont know what a leaf is :(

Bump for justice

Attached: 1652567409467.jpg (256x256, 10.86K)

Check previous threads to get caught up, but as far as i know,

>he and sandman may have known each other in discord
>he calls him a saint which is likely a reference to a joke religion he created
>it appears sandman tried to talk him out of doing anything crazy
>he references "blessings" from sandman. We don't know what they are
I suspect some sort of tactical gear. Could of been legal to own, and could of been done before he heard the kid was planning anything. We got nothing solid.

I don't know if others anons have some

Attached: 1652843372877.png (1885x669, 158.75K)

Welcome to the party newfag. Picrel answers your question.

Attached: 1652835236717.jpg (970x1024, 122.91K)

Hello, if you're joining this thread out of curiosity: The Great Replacement, and the decline in White birthrates is enough for some young men to act in the way of Payton, lead by the example of Brenton Tarrant. Some people do care deeply about this, maybe you do to.

If you're a reasonable, responsible person who doesn't want to shoot something up, but still wants to do something about The Great Replacement, go to NationalJusticeParty.com, maybe there's something for you there. Be seeing you.

Attached: 1621021489190.png (1000x591, 732.58K)

lol what's a "newfag" ?

it refer to the leaf on the canadian flag

Using this as an opportunity to recruit for a political cause? Fuck yo shit nigga.

>go to NationalJusticeParty.com,
>t.

Attached: 1652900048937.png (1299x1026, 391.07K)

Why do they call the person with the video a "leaf"? Is he Canadian?

It's believed he is Canadian, yes.

Forgive me anons for explaining to a newfag.

>newfag
Exactly what it sounds like. You must bea journo or a tourist. Regardless, everyone is a faggot on the Internet, especially the chans. Oldfags are the OG real niggas, and newfags are those like yourself who don't understand the lingo.

Sit back and learn, or as we say
>lurk most faggot

What has ever happened to swift justice? Gunman streams himself while shooting people. Why aren't the citizens building a gallows in the town square right now? How cucked is society?

Attached: image_2022-05-19_101728874.png (1059x1600, 2.27M)

In the video we only see him shoot 5 people . So this means he shot and killed 5 more people once the video cuts off. Not that this particularly . relevant , just still tells us a lot more happened once that video cuts off. So the problem still remains, we need that full video. Again, has anybody contacted the “War Noir” page that watermarked the screenshot from further in the video than we’ve seen?
He’s on telegram and Twitter

They all generally look like decent people especially the nice old grannies. Fuck this kid

Attached: 1A4A449D-9D30-4897-8647-689A0D4130C6.jpg (1600x900, 1.28M)

moar** phonefagging rn

someone sent this to me on discord that is familiar with the der bunker/entropy groups, luft might be jonah

Attached: bunkerwaffen.png (430x944, 56.75K)

it's believed he's canadian because one person with the original video trolled Any Forums with screenshot of a video and link leading to Rick Rolling had a leaf flag and was drawing leaf over the video.
Then one of the screenshot still had tabs and bookmarks on it leading to Ontario and one university in particular.
It might all be an elaborate hoax to blame someone OR the person who was trolling Any Forums with the canadian flag was REALLY that dumb.
It's possible he was canadian. It's possible the group is trying to frame someone still.

So it's the same one. I thought there was more. You'd think there be more bits from the manifesto circulating along with these screen shots. I don't bet on "it's there just trust me".

Bump for justice. Fuck the groomers.

Attached: 1652839372828.png (500x523, 127.76K)

I know thats not Jonah's current disc name, but wouldn't be albe to tell you if he had changed the profile picture and name on his disc during this whole event.

no one have access to the original manifesto do you have it?

he plead not guilty.

HOLY SHIT

>he plead not guilty
What a faggot.

Luft is not Jonah lol

What makes you say that?

we found him boys

d00bs of truth

>Luft is not Jonah lol
SHILL
prove it

I read somewhere , not sure if it’s true , but if he were to plead guilty it would death penalty instantly or something like that. Again I may be remembering that wrong so don’t hold me to that . But apparently most people plead not guilty in the pre trial so it can actually go to trial .