Finnish MP BANS KEBAB over Turkey's NATO boycot. [nordicucks vs roaches #1]

I legit thought this was photoshopped. Then I looked it up and found the source. Grab some popcorn boys, the clown fiesta that is about to unfold the following days will be magnificent.

Finnish MP Paivi 'made for BBC' Rasanen having tantrum over Erdodo trying to win favours for his upcoming election by blocking fast entry of Finland and Sweden into NATO. Some of the demands from Ankara are absurd and there is no chance in hell that all of them are going to be met (note that most of them are directed to the USA lmao).

Turkey's demands:
>NATO should classify not only the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) but also the Syrian Defense Forces (SDF) and the Fetullah Terrorist Organization (FETO) in the alliance’s list of threats.
>The United States should then extradite Pennsylvania-based dissident cleric Fethullah Gülen to Turkey.
>All NATO members, including Sweden and Finland, must cease any activity by the PKK, SDF, or FETO on their territories.
>Finland must abolish the boycott on Turkish goods.
>The United States and other NATO bodies must lift all sanctions related to Turkey’s purchase of the S-400, including sanctions upon the Turkish Defense Industry Directorate.
>Turkey would not only receive the new F-16s and upgrade kits for its existing fleet, but Turkey will also be able to rejoin the F-35 program from which it was expelled after activating the Russian S-400s.
>The United States would cease preventing Turkey from exporting military products containing Western components.

Finland's counter measures:
>encourage people to skip turkish holiday trips
>encourage people to not eat turkish kebab
>encourage people to not buy 'well-known' turkish cars (there are none wtf? turkish cars suck ass and aren't even allowed to be exported to the EU because their safety standards are non-existent)

Will the roaches be impressed and to bend over for Paivi 'made for BBC' Rasanen? I sure as hell would if it was her personally doing the shafting.

Attached: cant believe this is actually real lmfao.png (1351x837, 284.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kyivindependent.com/uncategorized/croatia-to-block-finland-sweden-from-nato-membership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isnt real, right?

Correction, it's Mikko Kärnä who will be doing the shafting. Thus I retract the last statement.

I confused MP which stands for parlement member for the Dutch version "Minister-President".

Who the fuck is this npc?

Attached: Mikko_Kärnä.jpg (1000x1401, 367.7K)

Mikko Kärnä is a weirdo from lapland, who became famous after sending dickpics to women.

Attached: 2A6684A7-3AEA-4E94-BA26-AEC682070368.jpg (604x438, 46.01K)

It is, but it's only a MP chimping out. Nothing special I guess, even then those demands wtf. It's like they're purposely demanding impossible shit.

>Mikko Kärnä is a weirdo from lapland, who became famous after sending dickpics to women.
you can't make this shit up

fuggin racisds

He's a redneck from Lapland, known for his Twitter brainfarts. No one in Finland pays any attention

>if you're going to join this alliance we're a key member of we're gonna need you to kick out organizations that undermine our country's stability
>

>Bro, you want to join, just give me the PKK and FETÖ fags
>Also drop those sanctions, because you want to be an all?
>Finland: "You've insulted my mother!"
Literally "MUH KURDERINOOOOS!"

I mean, that's the point.
He really doesn't want them to join NATO but for optics he's making demands just so he doesn't have to straight up say "no, never gonna happen".

it's just ego. I don't get why fins even want to join NATO. how can anyone consider russia a threat right now? all you get from joining nato is more nuclear weapons at your border.

kebabs don't even come from turkey, i don't understand

you're about to start a war. also, why did your country decide to not stay neutral in this conflict?

makes sense, but we're talking about erdogan. something tells me that he thinks that some of his BS is actually going to get accepted lmfao

This guy cheated on his wife and send unwanted dick pictures

>why did your country decide to not stay neutral in this conflict?
we're not a neutral country, we're a neutral country. we have no obligations to be neutral.

Takling about the swiss, aren't they known for almost aways staying neutral?

Why are the nordics so cucked?

Croatia has started to make demands as well. Wants a change to Bosnian electoral law or something.

kyivindependent.com/uncategorized/croatia-to-block-finland-sweden-from-nato-membership/

The Balkans might be the cause for another world war.

because their women are made for BBC

welp, it's all going to shit now. lmfao

They are cucked because they are a bunch of weak and beta men.

Yes and no. Clearly the wheels are falling off globohomo but that just means we might get the chaos of proxy and small wars all over again.

China's the main show anyway.

You don't know Kärnä. He is basicly an internet troll but in the parliament

where were you in 2022 when we had the kebab war?

he looks like he is made for BBC