Why is it so hard to get laid in 2022?

My success with women tanked after 23. At the same time Instagram and the travel culture peaked. Are they correlated? What the fuck happened? I used to get laid with a new girl every week, now I can't get one to save my life

Attached: img.jpg (1058x1074, 221.71K)

i don't know how but probably the jews

You’re the make equivalent of a 30 something dried up feminist white accept your mistakes you were supposed to make on of them your wife

even the whores in greece are acting up, file mou? ai sixtir...

Problem is any girl that you meet via hookup culture and fucks you right away is going to be horrible wife material

>378435905
im also not sure but as a jew i also think it has to do with jews

based jew, you will be gassed last

Go out, try harder. Stop the self pitty.

Attached: 1652573536091.jpg (320x320, 7.54K)

who cares sounds like a good way to get a penile disease

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

Modern dating has moved from the real world to the digital one, where women are flooded by horny guys 24/7. Even very mediocre women can get a match with a guy far above their own looksmatch. However, what they do not realize is that these guys are not interested in anything more than a fling, they tend to have a small rotational harem of mid looking roasties around that they pump and dump. Women are very delusional and have a huge ego, so when they get pumped and dumped they either make the decision to keep going after these chads until it works (it doesn't) or hold out until they meet mister perfect who ticks all the boxes (they won't). Nobody wins in this scenario. Average men get nothing, women get emotional damage from the pumping and dumping, chads will get to coom but will be less likely to find a proper wife material woman.

Because you're a fat, small, hairy gayreek

Attached: 2Q==(5).jpg (224x224, 8.38K)

You should probably go outside and stop being a faggot

I've brainwashed them all with fear propaganda. They're scard they're gonna get pregnant lol, your only options for sex now are with other men.

this user nailed it.
though pickup at bars, clubs, festivals, parties, etc is still happening like always, so dont play the internet game

Attached: this-guy-gets-it.jpg (400x400, 99.84K)

Even then, sexual liberation kinda poisons the well for everyone, unless you like emotionally damaged used goods (this goes for both men and women).

>My success with women tanked after 23
user, I'm 40+ and it's been a year since my last pitiful married fuck
I left since the bitch would not do her duty because she used me for 10y and I don't do shit for free

Attached: 1652153463418.jpg (720x376, 102.49K)

>probably

Attached: 8FDE093B-B706-42D8-9732-2F4E637804F3.jpg (640x299, 25.98K)

Average Men can win if they buy stock in cat food companies. I fly to the Bahamas every year on profits and dividends driven entirely by Femoids devolving into miserable cat ladies. They had a choice and they chose to dive headlong into a (((globohomo))) trap with zero awareness - and most importantly, zero remorse or accountability after the fact.

Fuck them. They get to live their lifestyle, I live mine, and I profit. Everyone’s happy. Right?

Attached: 1C47EF66-1DFD-4E76-8BD2-972B1EBAA01E.jpg (850x400, 67.8K)

user, OP IS a jew.

literally this but unironically

If you, at any time, got laid weekly with a new girl, you would never have any issue finding whores to fuck.
Neck yourself rabbi.

It’s gross

I think the social landscape changed. I had to issues until 27. The year was 2018.

That's when I noticed femnoids "changed' they were no longer chill no longer interesting they all had the same preprogrammed responses.

When you're 23 you can sell your potential. After 25 you need to actually have something to offer. But if you just want sex then it doesnt matter and you only can't get it because you're lazy.

its less extreme than most think; it depends on the pool you are fishing in: Big city clubs? Small town festivals? What age group? And even in all very different scenarios, there is still a variety of women across all spectrums in most locations.

I think you will know promptly with what you are dealing with after a short talk/flirt.

My sincere hint: Detouring.
Get as many party-friends as possible. Befriend every girl possible, doesn't matter the looks and hang out with them. No need to pretend to like to fuck them if you don't bc thats not the point, but you get further exposed and introduced to other chicks.

Do you fuck brown women with big asses over there?

>I think you will know promptly with what you are dealing with after a short talk/flirt.
I think you're very very wrong, but I concede it's speculation from my end as well. I think evolutionarily, women really aren't fit to decide not to get fucked by someone who is attractive or displays wealth if they have the choice. Same with guys, guys just have it worst because in the world we live in guys are less attractive than girls physically, and since we have so many distractions to deal with these days, men's resourcefulness naturally decreases as well.

It's like that idea where if you have a group of people who have been oppressed for centuries and then stop oppressing them, they'll still not be equal because everyone else has a huge head start compared to them. Men are the evolutionarily oppressed group when it comes to physical attraction in our modern society, so they suffer a lot more, from a median standpoint.