Is this why the shooting happened?

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1527077896417845248?s=20&t=uS5FHcqXmnjkgXrlcCtuRQ

Attached: 0A28D46F-8421-4DF0-961C-19DFE0B53717.jpg (1125x1035, 567.52K)

Is the Pope evil?

The pope is a pedophile

this is why they are pushing multiple shootings a day in the news and have prior to bidens original announcement on serializing receivers etc, they are dreading the decision of that case and have been for several years at this point

>Is this why the shooting happened?
no the shooting happened because Americans are deranged

>are jews evil?

Today is a historical day.

Today the parliament of Finland voted 188-8 to join the NATO. The formal application for Finland to join NATO was submitted on this same day today. The Pentagon has promised to protect Finland during the application process.

Russia attacked Finland in the Second World War in 1939 and the subsequent war lasted till 1945. Finland won the war and was able to maintain its independence.

During the war, Finland was vastly outnumbered by the Russians, on a ratio of 1 Finnish soldier fighting 10 Russians, but Finland was more strategic and capable. Because Finland was able to defeat Russia’s attack, Finland was never part of the Soviet Union.

Pretty much every Finnish person has a grand- or great-grand parent who fought in the War against Russia.

For this reason, every Finnish male, at the age of 18, is drafted to a mandatory military (alt. civil) service for 6-12 months.

Being in the military sucked some serious balls, but given the potential danger that Russia poses, it has historically made sense to have a credible defense system and a military reserve.

Finland is a liberal democracy that is solidly a part of the Western civilized World and value systems. Russia is not.

Balancing between the Western and Eastern hegemonies while remaining sovereignty has fundamentally sculptured the shape of the Finnish political history.

I am an eternal pacifist and despise all acts of violence, but from a power-balance perspective the fact that Finland is now protected by the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world is a guarantee for eternal peace. Two nuclear powers will never attack each other.

I just got off the phone with my 84-year-old Grand-Father. He grew up at the Finnish border with Russia. He said he walked along the barbwire as a child. He told me, that today he had cried for 15 minutes. And then he opened a bottle of his finest Cognac.

“Now they can’t bully us anymore”

>fbi is deranged
Ftfy

Faggot

I am an eternal pacifist and despise all acts of violence, but from a power-balance perspective the fact that Finland is now protected by the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world is a guarantee for eternal peace. Two nuclear powers will never attack each other.

I just got off the phone with my 84-year-old Grand-Father. He grew up at the Finnish border with Russia. He said he walked along the barbwire as a child. He told me, that today he had cried for 15 minutes. And then he opened a bottle of his finest Cognac.

No, the shooting was to prevent a lawsuit against the FBI and CIA

If this Court is going to overturn Roe, they sure as hell will make the nation 'shall issue.' Blue states are going to try everything they can to obstruct and undermine the ruling. This will weaken the Supreme Court along with the Federal government even more. The collapse is starting.

>the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world is a guarantee for eternal peace

Carlos getting morbid

so... yes or no?

haha. gay boy

Yes he's a jesuit

Attached: twitter 6.png (385x363, 73.49K)

I agree, niggers and kikes are out of control

I can’t imagine the seething from places like NYC if that happens. They’ll actually have to issue CCWs to average people and not just millionaires.

An actual heretic, if anything.

They will drag their feet and try everything to prevent it. The Court will either have to slap them down hard and fast, or they will be powerless. It going to be something to watch.

No, the Pope is a pedo

If police cant protect people, how is any gun control legal? The right to self defense is the second amendment

>I can’t imagine the seething from places like NYC if that happens.
I can.

Imagine caring abut the law.
I live in NJ and go to NYC all the time for work. Whenever I do, I carry illegally.
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Any the subways are fucking insane....

This coming SCOTUS decision making all "may issue" laws illegal was inevitable ever since the whole "stop and frisk" was dumped due to its illegality.
Stop and frisk was brought in because NY State's gun control regime was getting so many people killed by niggers. It was a "had to do something" measure.

When this decision drops, niggers in NY City will face an increasingly armed city where even granny could have a 38 special in her purse and even if you wanted to try to steal it from her any number of other pedestrians could also be armed.

It's going to be glorious and the seething from Democrats will be epic as they cry about their nigger pets safety because they will say criminals should have to face the death penalty just for robbing someone

Bergen county. fuck Princeton btw.

>should have to face the death penalty just for robbing someone
shouldn't