This is what grooming actually looks like

all alt-right chuds are groomed by their boomer parents and alt media like Any Forums into becoming mass shooters

Attached: upa7xs2h1hz81.jpg (1080x1349, 153.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuvQo98h47o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.

Attached: tranny6.jpg (640x617, 72.95K)

Have you considered killing yourself recently?

Never been in a hunting family have you? Down here kids get they're first gun around 10-13 and sometimes shoot they're first shots.

Stop being a pussy
This is why we teach our kids to shoot

get caught in the crossfire of your next false flag event, you slant eyed glownigger kike.

Attached: groom.png (603x421, 14K)

if you teach your children more than that maybe you wouldnt need to shoot in the first place

Attached: 1650669453532.jpg (2560x3600, 981.51K)

>liberty is sexual predation
the gymnastics

and btw imagine if the cake in op's post said "PROTECT TRANS KIDS" and had a tranny flag instead of a rifle and "FUCK TRUMP" written on the bottom, that, in op's disfigured eyes, would not be "grooming" at all.
i remember i saved a beaver user post about education, i think, and in that post he makes a really good point, it goes somewhat like
"essentially everything you teach children is indoctrination. the real question is, what is okay to be indoctrinated and what is not.". i'll try to find the image.

this is the one

Attached: beaver_10_4chin.png (1896x1096, 995.39K)

No it's cringe and using a child for political points

Or they're just proud of the good job they're doing.

and removing your childrens genitals and sexually assaulting them then murdering them is patriotic pride.

We do, we teach them survival, bushcraft and many other life skills unlike city faggots who dont do jack shit.

Only a retarded liberal would think going to the gun range is worse than getting raped in the ass by a teacher.

bro DO NOT come to the city its worse than you can imagine...
pedos and violent felons are lauded as heros now in big cities.
youtube.com/watch?v=IuvQo98h47o

Attached: 1564654201831.png (680x680, 506.34K)

I'm convinced op is spaming this image because they just want arguments to use against libs in their free time. They can't be serious because they get owned every time they post it.

>cake in a box

Fake news, show a pic of the actual party.

Bake the cake faggot. It's my right

>political slogans in a 10-year-old's birthday cake
Do Americans really? "My 8-year-old said orange man bad, and it made me think. The children are so wise!"

I only go to the city once or twice every few years. Cant stand them. Too loud, dirty, nigger filled and desu they really stink.

Here in NC we've had a NYC influx and me and some buddies are debating on tire slashing every ny and ca state plate we see to keep our town free

As long as the kid has a father in his life it doesn't have to resort to a FBI grooming discord channel to find one I don't see the problem .

Dude... The kid is 10 why the fuck would they need to include a political statement on his birthday cake, especially in the political climate we live in today?