He was shooting blanks

>he was shooting blanks
>supermarket full of actors
>loool no blood like in my animeys xd
>his gun just shooting air
>faked and staged
>Glowing

God people on this board are beyond retarded, mutts especially

Attached: 223168CF-64D3-4FC2-BE7C-5BB82477696A.jpg (1284x971, 633.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/9WBs5dXyR90v/
youtube.com/watch?v=qYiCdZQnFqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Attached: 1579756155411.jpg (125x111, 2.38K)

No way dude. You're fucking with us

allegedly he was exchanging gunfire with the security guard at that moment. allegedly the security guard hit him in the vest.

> being this new

Bullshit

wait, are burgers using untoughened glass on buildings?

BUFFALO SHOOTING A COMPLETE HOAX STAGED EVENT
bitchute.com/video/9WBs5dXyR90v/

He was groomed by FBI is that so hard for you retards. It is nothing new.

Not to mention there was a magazine change in the aisle right before the event transpired where people have been noticing "no blood no head exploding"

Watch the WebM yourself Hans, or should i say Muktar? The video shows the shooter hitting the victims with point-blank headshots, yet there is no damage? Rifle rounds and no blood? That is clear 200% proof that something is fake. It's either poorly done cgi, or blanks, or some kind of simunition rounds.

It's called operation gladio, and it's ongoing.

>everything that contradicts my ideological position was staged by the CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYiCdZQnFqg

I don't understand the thought process. It's much easier to find a psychotic teen and groom him to do your bidding, we all know there's plenty of white boys who feel like the world is against them (cause it is).
Why would glowies bother setting up an elaborate hoax involving tons of people, that's at the same time so obviously fake that basement dwellers can see right through it.

>It's much easier to find a psychotic teen
You've been glow opped.
It's not easy at all to find someone willing to shoot randoms no matter how fucked up they are.

Idk about the event itself but the guy was definitely an FBI asset, they even copied and pasted his manifesto from the christchurch shooter

Attached: 1652622679092m.jpg (1024x480, 109.85K)

>t. FBI

children are easier to influence
psychotic children are even easier to influence
surely that's what he meant?

Attached: Yeah this nigga was ABSOLUTELY groomed.png (993x174, 22.2K)

Attached: Acknowledges these people are innocent and expresses remorse OPENLY.png (1849x144, 27.21K)

Nigga the groomers in their discord servers manage to find kids and convince them to take hormones and chop their dicks off, and they're not even professionals.
You think the glowniggers with their unlimited access to personal data and metadata, can't profile people just from their web searches, chat logs, call logs etc. can't find someone suitable?

You're schizo.

Has the full 24 minutes been posted yet?

I’m not even gonna reply to you retards.
>Make up evidence
>Claim these are facts

If you wanna go shizo atleast have some kind of evidence

Attached: CA238D5B-A1BB-455C-A51B-B67D8842E555.jpg (1284x1275, 1.29M)

Fuck off with this bs narrative. The kid was mentally ill and the feds groomed him, and encouraged him to do it.

Which part of what I said is schizo exactly?
It's an established fact that they're spying on us, and it's an established fact that they infiltrate right wing groups and approach individuals.
This is much more grounded than thinking people are going to go around organizing a stage play in broad daylight when a million things can go wrong.

Attached: 1633920501865.jpg (416x416, 31.47K)

Niggas in Europe really are schizo. Sure you guys are smarter than the average American but damn all that intelligent got to a point of making you all conspiracy theories. No wonder Europe going to shit.

conspiracy theorist* sorry for my shit English, I daily speak hood En.