Erdoğan blocks Nato accession talks with Sweden and Finland

>Erdoğan blocks Nato accession talks with Sweden and Finland

What's his endgame?

Attached: 3473.jpg (612x363, 82.15K)

he wants to import the T*tars back into Crimea

PKK as terrorist in Sweden and back to f35 programme.

More gibs

Turks are playing double game, they are in NATO but not in EU. They will veto everything.

He wants some sugar blown up his ass. As usual.

they won't veto bombing you again.

is he really in position to demand that?

if nato really want that, should they really care about turkey's veto?

>What's his endgame?
A better world to live in.

Being kicked out of NATO.

It's fine, we already went through that, it's nothing special. I actually hope something like that happens again so I can start selling drugs again. It will go from high risk, high reward to low risk, high reward. When war breaks out, government stop caring about some small level dealers, they have bigger fish to fry.

That would lead to Turkey leaving NATO and going closer to Russian side. NATO would shoot itself in the foot with that move.

>What's his endgame?
He's a dictator, you're asking a dictator what his endgame is.

I didn't ask lol LMAO
have a Martha

Attached: martha_speaks_book_but_is_among_us_by_jaguilarnavarro_deiy87o-fullview.jpg (690x892, 107.2K)

>going closer to Russian side
Closer? Are they going to crawl up Russia's ass? Can't get much closer than they already are. Turkey is just waiting for the right opportunity to stab someone in the back.

He is deeply concerned about the niggers.

Turkey leaving NATO would be a huge win for Russia. Finland and Sweden are meme countries.

>What's his endgame?
Receive the eternal love of Finnish people by blocking undemocratic actions of our goverment

Take him out.

Turkey get piping fees from Turkstream . NATO wants the natural gas market of Europe. Turkstream will expand into southern Europe.

Attached: nabucco-west-pipeline_455.jpg (455x274, 35.44K)

He's got an election coming up soon and don't want to look like a pathetic bitch letting Sweden walk over him while they're a haven for kurdish PKK terrorists.

>being a great ally of isreal will garantie you:
>stable economy
>absolot support of usa and eu
>you can genocide armenians and greecocks
>you kick greecocks ass when they think of gencide turks
>you can provoke greecocks in agians, try to pick up a fight
>kockurdish parties were banned
>kockurdish were practicly secoundery people
>forced syria to hand the kurdish terrorist leader "ogalan" or what ecer the fuck his name is (the pkk leader)
>armenian genocide never happend (they deserve it any way)
>eu actually like you

FUCK MONKE ERDOGAN!

is there a single fucking reason, why shouldn't I vote for CHP next time?

Attached: CHpAD.jpg (1764x2841, 1.31M)

He fears an independent Kurdistan. Its almost inevitable, however he believes there's a chance of averting it if some of the key Kurdish leaders in exile in Sweden can be silenced.

didn't knew sweden and pkk were buttbuddies

Also probably wants their lira to bounce back.

>is he really in position to demand that?
Yes. I hate Erdogan, but he´s playing the smart move during the perfect time.

Unironically he doesn’t want the jihadists we have welcomed into Europe getting a foothold near him. Muslims while they don’t condone many views which lead to terrorise generally despise terrorism because it is and has been a much bigger problem for them. They see how the west encourages this and it is scary. Also fuck the west he’s gonna troll a little too. But he’s right.

>Its almost inevitable
Why?

PKK is already Terrorist Organisation in Both Sweden and Finland. This just shows how retarded erdogan is

Kurdish birth rate, check it out. They have twice or three times as many kids as the Turks.