Europe's gene dumpster

>Native Britons (swarthy, beady-eyed, docile bugmen, Mr. Bean phenotype)
>Celts
>Romans
>Anglo-Saxons
>Scandinavians
>Normans (French-Viking mutts)
>South Asians (Pragmeet phenotype)
>Middle Easterners (Mohamed and Achmed phenotypes)
>Language itself is a Germano-Latin-Norman creole abomination
>All this intermixing between peoples would go on to create some of the ugliest people, especially women, on Earth

Why are they such turbomutts, bros?

Attached: UK ethnogroups.jpg (1800x2200, 910.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real question is why do you want to keep this subhuman shit from destroying your country?

turbomutts, I like that kek

Just realised, I forgot
>Sub-Saharan Africans (Ngubu phenotype)

Attached: Norf death bed.jpg (615x624, 53.85K)

>why are they such turbomutts
They aren't.

>t. Nigel, posting from his hotel in Rome

"Native Britons" do not exist anymore. They got completely replaced by bell beaker Celts.
Native means your are the first remaining people to settle somewhere. Which is why Indians are considered native despite replacing and slaughtering earlier Indians who were native to them. So native Britons are simply the Celts.
There are some Brits with much more ancient phenotypes that look quite cromagnoid (paleo atlandid) but they likely came from Normandy (they are a common phenotype in North western France.

Mr. Bean is clearly 100% Native Briton. Dare I say, cope? Dare I say, dilate?

Attached: Le natve Briton face.jpg (1170x1157, 237.29K)

>swarthy, beady-eyed, docile bugmen, Mr. Bean phenotype
I've met some swarthy, beady-eyed, docile bugmen, Mr. Bean phenotype.

I've found a good red flag for those ignoratnt of the British isles is those who think the Romans left a significant genetic marker, see - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Conspiracy

The Native Britons got ruined by the first iron age celtic migration. Anglo-saxons, Scandinavians and Normans are all North Germanic/Dane/Swede so of the same approximation of your Austria being a confederation of similar nearby tribes. The recent arrivals are fucking their cousins and not us and creating apartheid areas. What you have in Britian is a Celtic/Germanic hybrid, like France, like Germany. Why are you so mad ?

best phenotype

Rowan is paleo-atlandtid.

Attached: Cope.gif (498x498, 1.76M)

Attached: 1650713577584m.jpg (526x1024, 84.38K)

They are the ones that supported Jews in WW2. Makes you think they are now eternal la creatura abomination. All elite britons are kikes and satanists

>355▶
Have you changed your VPN setting again Ivan? You was under a Russian flag 2 days ago.

Do you look like this, by any chance?

Attached: Norf.jpg (1160x1544, 223.48K)

Looks like could have infilitrated al qayda

I'd like to know this as well. I am not even native Briton and I can see that the natives have a much different look.

>native Britons

The only ones left are the ones with Anglo-Saxon names.

Truly swarthy.

I'm a 6ft 4 male with a 8 inch knob, I frequently shag European birds, this is my lunch.

I'm so glad I wasn't born a humourless, cabbage eating, continental poof.

Attached: IMG_20220519_115759.jpg (3120x4160, 2.18M)

Many teen Briton girls love paki men tho.

Heinous grub. Also, you will always only be 20.7 miles from mainland Europe.

Attached: Pepe smug.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

That is literally me. The bigger question is, why did your mother give you this image of me inserting my superior genes into her?

>horrific betrayal of 1,400 children
>still in the mood to make mum jokes

Attached: Slight kek.gif (221x244, 1.64M)