I'm working from Latvia for the following months and holy shit boys, the women here are something else

I'm working from Latvia for the following months and holy shit boys, the women here are something else.
Properly red pilled and nationalistic, pro white and beautiful as fuck!
I met this girl in a training class and we're hitting it off really well, been fucking for about 4 days now and we're hitting it off quite well.

Yesterday after we fucked we ended up talking all night about WW2 and nationalism, pretty fucking based.

Why are Western women so fucking cancerous???

Attached: IMG_18052022.jpg (899x1599, 323.38K)

>amerifart leaves his shithole
many such cases

Send me one. I'll pay for postage.

…so marry her…

Actually a bong but thanks

Best sluts i ever fucked

>been fucking for about 4 days
So she's just a pickme whore? what redpilled nationalistic pro white trad girl is gonna start fucking guys she just met

Not really, I don't really do one night stands and we've been going out for a while, so it's pretty serious and we'll see where this goes, we've got a good connection

Was she virgin before you met or did she have these "good connections" with other men?

Lol, I married one

Of course she fucking wasn't, who the fuck wants a virgin woman? Fuck's sake mate I need me one that knows what she's doing, I'm not some fucking incel dreaming of virgin women that throw themselves at my feet

Ha, they fucking hate you!

>who the fuck wants a virgin woman
Found the cuck trying to cope with his used goods, sorry bro you're just another cock to her

>burger flag
>complains about cucks

Why are you guys insisting on being so fucking retarded honestly? Europe is different than your shithole

Possibly why user thought I'm also a burger

BREXIT

MEANS

BREXIT

take your fucking 'ice queen' snow nigger mongol blood euro swarths

and fuck off

fuck latvia

latvia?

>memeflag
Doubt you're really in Latvia, Baljeet.

She's going to eat you alive. RIP

There are no virgin women. It's just cope for incels.

>imagine posting your significant other on Any Forums
Nigga you need your head checked

Niga u dont speak Latin

Another coper implying that men should have to settle for used up roasties, sorry man but I like my women with the ability to pair bond.

eurotrash aren't people

>Properly red pilled and nationalistic, pro white
>been fucking for about 4 days now and we're hitting it off quite well
Must be bait. Baltic women are literally cumsluts