White is the best rac-

>White is the best rac-

Attached: q87rjom7b3091.png (1080x1008, 490.08K)

Good morning sirs

>20 poos living in a single household, operating 20 Exxons
Ho hum

hmmm where are the jews?

They’re sending their best. Duh

lmao Jews labeled as "white people".

>$59,200
Jews are 40% of US billionaires and they are the richest ethnic group in USA. Which means that when it comes to ethnic white people their household income is more or less the same as Spics. Whites ain't shit.

They have superiority in what? Jews and Asians are the smartest races and when it comes to sports niggers are the most athletic.

Attached: 280682085.jpg (1080x1349, 179.13K)

>White people
$59,900*

>20
>poos

lol

e

>rich migrants make more than the exploited locals

Oh no.

Attached: average-iq-per-race-statistic-black-white-asian-indian-asian-arab.png (550x413, 19.84K)

Based kike

Attached: indian_kaguya-sama.jpg (1440x1783, 259.02K)

It's lower in Israel because half of the "ashkenazi's" in Israel are russians. There in nothing ashkenazi about them. 90% of them look like ethnic russians.

Really curious what is going on with the Filipinos. Here they mostly just work in food service.

>Hurr durrr the top 1% richest people from otherwise shithole countries move themselves and their enormous families into a single household
>These massive families get preferential treatment due to diversity quotas and put white men out of work
>20 educated people working for minimum wage and/or owning chinese buffets/corner stores pooling their resources together

Why can't white people compete?!

The kike has a point

Attached: F78FF299-74D6-4E00-B711-39DBA059FC29.jpg (400x400, 15.93K)

It's median household income, those flips have their cousins, and uncles, and aunts, and brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews all working for minimum wage. They pool their money.
T. I used to do pickups and deliveries and house calls for a certain charity organization and without fail every street shitter house and gook house was filled to the rafters with people, sometimes as many as 20 people and it's always a shithole that each of them pay 20 bucks a month for collectively

what is your ethnicity composition, according to you?

alot of the “filipinos” who goes to America are Chinese
>t. lived in Philippines for 5 years

If chinks and kikes were good at anything they wouldn't have to come to Europe or North America to use the infrastructure created by Whites. If chinks are so great why can't they make a civilization worth living in? hmm? How about kikes? Why can't they make Israel a place worth living in?

Isn't average IQ in Israel 80?

Finnics are smarter than y'all, cope, seethe and shidd your diapies when Hezbollah comes again.

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE TH3 ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANT1CHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HAT3 THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST.
K!LL ALL JEWS
KILL ALL NIGGERS
KILL ALL PEDOPHILES
KILL ALL FAGGOTS

>all the asians get separated
>all the middle eastern races get separated
>blacks lumped together
>hispanics lumped together
>whites lumped together
What's even going on here?

Chinks aren't good at shit. I lived in China for 2 years and leaned their language (HSK 5). The average Chinese person is dumber than the average American. The Chinks that make it to the US are the elite or the poor dispossessed elite who got fucked during the revolution. China has essentially run out of smart people and they're practically begging Chinese Americans to return home.

>they are sending the best
So are the rest of the subhumans. Yet we mog them. Not only in USA, but in Aus,Canada and UK as well.

these graphs are kinda misleading too. Those Indian and filipino americans are among the smartest or most productive in those respective countries. If you take the average filipino or the average Indian and compare them to the average white you're going to get MUCH different results.

Owning a 7 eleven isn't "mogging" anyone pooskin

Same in the case of chinks and Japs, yet they are below us.

Median household income including all age demographics over 18, its real easy to cram 7 Pinoys or Pajeets into a house to make over 100K "per household." The graph isn't "median individual income by race."

Owing Twitter, Google, Microsoft surely is.

Attached: Topkek-1.png (112x112, 24.09K)

Elon owns twitter

>Why can't they make Israel a place worth living in?
By which metric? Israel have higher GDP per capita than countries like uk, france, japan, italy etc...

Attached: 0238U5936.jpg (1024x868, 112.08K)

Also bill gates owns Microsoft

Thanks affirmative action policies for fucking us in the ass

Attached: 29b829cf246c4911.jpg (552x837, 79.82K)

When you have 6 code monkeys living under one roof, it's not hard to clear 100k. I have seen how Indian tech workers live with my own eyes and it's not pretty.

>When you have 6 code monkeys living under one roof
Do they..? Or you're just saying that to cope?

Brahmins make good ceos because they're oversocialized and compliant.

Another one? You poos could improve your reputation with decent threads on any other topic than "india number 1, superpower by 2030" and yet here we fucking are again
> seethe amerimutt
Whatever dude, just stop shitting up the board