Aus/pol/ afternoon pipe edition

Attached: pipe.jpg (1500x1000, 368.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10831605/Scott-Morrison-exposes-astonishing-data-highlighting-whats-REALLY-causing-Covid-deaths-Australia.html#article-10831605
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: auspol.png (780x837, 1.25M)

your thread is shit no one cares about the jewlection

My fellow Australians, we must do more to aid the Indian colonisation. Is 100,000 a year the best we can really do? Let us raise that to 250,000.

Attached: 1574132763-edm-TonyAbbottIndia.jpg (960x540, 153.64K)

memeflags fuck off

this (nice dups)
i come to Any Forums to get away from politics, not to be reminded of it

Curries are now a national Austrindian dish

Attached: Morrison_Turban.jpg (431x449, 145.03K)

Wish I could afford the top smoke. But 70% tax prices me out

Attached: flake.jpg (1066x799, 122.4K)

thanks, i share the sentiment

look at this richfag. i tamp my pipe with a stick i found out the back

get it online through customs m8, border force are all retards

too much of a wuss to use your thumb like a real man

I watched neighbours last night for the first time in at least a decade. Did you guys know about the tranny on there? They had some dude 'transition' in the show and replaced him with a female actress (still ugly af) and are pretending that's what trannies look like lmfao what a fucking disgrace. No wonder it's going off the air after all this time. The cuck showrunners are trying to say it's because they've run out of ideas lmfao it's obviously because nobody watches the pozzed trash. Fuck Australian TV is legitimately the worst in the world.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10831605/Scott-Morrison-exposes-astonishing-data-highlighting-whats-REALLY-causing-Covid-deaths-Australia.html#article-10831605
Do they're finally admitting what we've know since the start. The politicians and media will never be held to account.
Also I was just banned for "contaminated text" I don't even know what the fuck that means.

>i come to a political board to get away from politics
???

I can't even smoke in public because of this. I've tried, I just get so frustrated with it.

Have you done it and been successful? Wouldn't mind trying. I love Erinmore flake more than my farmers union.

POV: the average Australian male 2050

Attached: 21129682-0-image-a-3_1574028798637.jpg (954x1146, 343.5K)

kek

The AEC just confirmed that people in ISO with covid have NO WAY of casting a ballot. These useless cunts have had years to prepare for this

I'm gonna drink some really nasty paint.

fuck up, nip

just early voted for labor a couple of hours ago, i want my neetbux

define "nasty"

You should try beer ya sick cunt

Look at this fucking thing. My mum came and visited yesterday and insisted on watching this trash. In the episode, they were actually trying to pretend this thing can be A MODEL lmfao. I asked my mum why the fuck they were pretending this ugly bitch was attractive and that's when she told me she used to be a guy. Fucking hilarious

Attached: disgust.jpg (275x183, 7.05K)

>go to vote
>ignore all the campaigners trying to hand me stuff
>ignore the pollies in line trying to make conversation
>one of the UAP campaigners had Down syndrome

It’s bad lads

>they're finally admitting what we've know since the start
Then why did they just push through a bunch of more restrictive laws about it?

Are you in Hughes?

4noggins.com, yes you can get it through customs as long as your order is less than 200 grams although its a bit of a gamble sometimes.

hot. you got more of >her?

A bowl of shit or Austrindia's national dish? You be the judge

Attached: 47bcc5b26c82f3df1b2135e6f988d20d.jpg (650x366, 38.14K)

I'm voting libs just to cancel out your vote. Lmao imagine voting seriously

HONK HONK

Attached: AEC.png (760x424, 45.31K)

grim

It's really old and cheap.

Does nothing to me.