Dutch Any Forumsder general: the politics of the Netherlands and Brabant

The following has "occurred" in the Netherlands:
- Rutte removed "non important" text messages from his phone
- Heat pumps will be forced for homeowners, starting from 2024
- Shortage of grain in Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe
- Inflation 9.6% with no signs of stopping, thanks ECB!
- The AIVD lurks here
- Schiphol in chaos because of strikes

>Required reading/watching (the following videos and articles are in Dutch)
- Ministry of Justice and Security refuses to investigate reports of rape by (underaged) individuals inflicted by the Dutch elite
youtube.com/watch?v=W4-_UDtcBls
demminkdoofpot.nl/home.html
- The city of Apeldoorn to turn into a "smart city" by the WEF, mysterious white boxes are attached to every streetlight
ezaz.nl/apeldoorn-levert-inwoners-uit-aan-dataverzamelaar

>WEF documents here
rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/wob-verzoeken/2022/03/24/besluit-wob-verzoek-overeenkomsten-met-world-economic-forum

>AIVD documents here (we are famous, thanks Erik!)
aivd.nl/documenten/jaarverslagen/2022/04/28/aivd-jaarverslag-2021

Previous threads:
(thanks Brazil)

Attached: kanker op.png (900x600, 71.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/11/d66-leader-wants-to-stop-the-rechts-populism/
aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/9/sri-lanka-govt-supporters-attack-protesters-demolish-tents
telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/05/16/bank-england-warns-apocalyptic-global-food-shortage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>D66-leider Alexander Pechtold wil het "rechts-populisme" bestrijden door het aan te nemen van een "verdraagzaam" immigratiebeleid. "Wij willen de grenzen sluiten en niet het aantal asielzoekers", aldus Pechtold in zijn toespraak.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/11/d66-leader-wants-to-stop-the-rechts-populism/

Pechtold is the epitome of the eternal D*tchman

Gonna need a new poster for the WHO World Government on Sunday lads. Great reset NWO combo poster

nice flag fren VPN?

Attached: kebab.png (1298x1316, 831.24K)

Nah, it's a rare one

BRAAAAAABant

Attached: maya.jpg (943x1200, 87.54K)

Attached: GEKOLONISEERD.png (447x516, 396.58K)

>Pechtold is the epitome of the eternal D*tchman
>he doesn't even have a proper flag

fucking kek

I haven't even heard of this country in my entire life. You're country must suck bad desu.

Anyhow kankerlijers.
Hoe gaat het verder? Are we going to accept another round of corona madness in the fall? They sure are building up to it. Getting us ready for another round of lockdowns. This will not stop ever.

>You're
Your.

Can't even write properly.

>Are we going to accept another round of corona madness in the fall?
No. and this time there will rioting + food rioting too

Attached: duck laugh.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>rioting
It's not going to help user. It will not change anything. They want us fighting among each other. It's just like the Buffalo shooter. Why did he drove 2 hours to shoot up a couple of minority nobodies instead of driving one hour to the closest city hall to get those who are responsible for all his misery. It doesn't make sense. They want us to kill each other. That's the best possible outcome for those globalist fucks.

>verdraagzaam

Wat is dat eigenlijk?

Why are Dutch posters competing with Canada for worst shitposters?

I guess that we get some kind of Sri Lankan type of situation in many western countries soon

>Sri Lankan Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa has been forced to resign after a day of violence saw five people including a ruling party member of parliament dead, with reports emerging of people attacking properties linked to the ruling party across the island nation.

aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/9/sri-lanka-govt-supporters-attack-protesters-demolish-tents

Attached: shri lanka.png (983x854, 1.05M)

geloof je het zelf

Attached: tp5zc70uoyy61.jpg (1080x1080, 111.46K)

Solidariteit met elkander

Yea, that's exactly why they want to import niggers so bad. They'll just chimp out and go on a rampage. We used to hang gutted traitors from the city walls for everyone to see. Niggers are to stupid to turn their anger into something productive.

“There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy.”

brood en spelen sukkel

I have to say, Sri Lanka is one of the few countries in the world where I'd feel safe if I were a Muslim.

Geen brood dat is het punt mongool

denk je nou echt dat ze dat laten gebeuren
maar blijf maar lekker leven in je angst

Een kanker goede kanker morgen lieve kanker negertjes

>je nou echt dat ze dat laten gebeuren
user I.

Attached: Laughs in Kikery.png (267x354, 178.36K)

This user is a bot, weird that they know dutch

>maar blijf maar lekker leven in je angst
Stop met projecteren.

Het gebeurt al:

>The Governor of the Bank of England has warned of “apocalyptic” global food price rises and said he is "helpless" in the face of surging inflation as the economy is battered by the war in Ukraine.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/05/16/bank-england-warns-apocalyptic-global-food-shortage/

goedemorgen heren

Attached: join.jpg (800x950, 226.5K)

Lol ik zou ook niet voor dit shithole vechten. Wat verdedig ik nog als ik voor Nederland vecht? Negers, moslims en verwende boomers? Vrouwen die mannen mogen verkrachten met scheiding en zomaar kinderen uit hun buik kunnen rukken? Een overheid die al het geld aan multinationals en supranationale overheidsorganisaties geeft en de eigen burgers kanker hard belast en behandelt als werkslaven?

dit is gewoon angstzaaien voor kleinbreinen
ondertussen hebben we gewoon nog steeds meer dan genoeg overproductie
consumptie gaat omlaag maar productie blijft maar groeien
zelfs in het slechtste jaar hebben we gewoon nog voldoende

Attached: 0075_008g_clo_08_nl.png (1467x904, 37.78K)

je begin is goed maar daarna verlies je me een beetje maat. Dus je geeft maar op ipv ertegen te vechten?

>2013

Ok, en nu de bron van de laatste 5 jaar

zoek het zelf lekker op sukkel, ik ben niet je bode

Lol. Heb jij ooit geschiedenis gehad?
Hou je bek kankersukkel. Jij komt hier met naïeve hersenloze kankerzooi