Why am I a Canadian taught more about Hitler than Germans are?

>date blue eyed blonde german girl
>introduce her to family
>awkward brother calls her "hitler's wet dream"
>she asks what it means
>he stammers out blue eyes blonde blah
>she literally has no idea what he's talking about
>we find out she was never taught this crucial (!) point of hitler's ideology in german schools

Attached: 1652941437329.jpg (630x869, 81.17K)

Nigger

>we find out she was never taught this crucial (!) point of hitler's ideology in german schools
Probably because it's post-war propaganda

>taught this crucial (!) point of hitler's ideology in german schools
Moron

Hitler was a great leader, and his policies were for the best.

Pretty sure Germans are taught to feel as much guilt as possible about Hitler.

Why are Canadian schools so bad? I've married into a Canadian family and they were all taught that more Canadians died than any other allied force in WW2.

They are afraid of reactivating the Krauts so they keep them dumb and as cucked as possible at all times. I mean you go to jail just for thinking about Hitler there. But they have free healthcare in the open air prison of their mind and soul.

We are also taught that we were the first army to give soldiers maps lol

Because that's a retarded take you retarded leaf. No offense, but you should have beaten your brother right then and there.
"Aryan" never meant blue eyes and blonde hair, else Hitler himself would not have been considered an Aryan. That's some retarded oversimplification Americans took back home with them since we lack the mental capacity for nuance.

If you actually want to know how WW2 is taught in German schools: This and the post war period are the only thing taught in history classes starting at grade 8. Focus points are Hitlers methods for population subversion, then the plight of the jews, then how much everything sucked post-war and how shit the soviets were, and how great the just liberators of the United States are. The history curriculum has literally been enforced by the western allies on Germany and has changed little since then.

Fuck, I'm German myself and now live in the US. There were almost zero cultural barriers for me to just blend into society here. Testimony how much modern Germany has been shaped by the US especially. It's one of the greatest mind rape to have ever occurred. Normally I'd complain that the US should have bought me dinner before mindfucking me, but they did that too.

>Why are Canadian schools so bad?
t. Low in PISA rankings
Our education system is good. Yet many kids remain ignorant and misinterpret what they learn

> Germans
It has a lot to do with the younger generation just not giving a shit about history and if they learn something, they just put it in their short-term memory for the next exam, if at all.
Secondly, Germany has pretty much three different Secondary Education paths, one that is very basic and just enough to fetch you a profession as a slave laborer, a mediocre one where good grades can get you into nursing vocational training, and a third one that is somewhere in between Senior High School and a Bachelor Diploma. Oh, and there's a fourth one for total retards.
Having said that, all three education systems have successively been eroded over the past two decades by the Liberal Idiocracy which can not make use of citizens capable of free thinking. You know, math is racist and shit.
I hope this explains it.

Can Canadians ever not act like a cringy faggot asshole for just two minutes?

>no less than 3 movies and 2 books about the holocaust in school
>Sneedlers List
>The Pianist
>Boy in the Striped Pajamas
>Night
>Anne Franks Ball-point Pen Diary
Meanwhile every other 20th century atrocity got a paragraph or two, if it even got a mentioned. All that for an event that, turns out, didn't even fucking happen. Goyim lives don't matter.

Attached: 1613605124395.jpg (360x500, 30.75K)

Pretty sure Hauptschulen only exist on paper nowadays. Not even call centers would take you if you don't have at least Real. But that's also due to some of the educational erosion you correctly point out: Abitur is the bare minimum nowadays, but also easily achievable if you know on which end to hold a pen.

The whole only blonde bleu-eyed count as aryan is post-war propaganda to divide the germanic populace. It is an absolute lie. The Germanic people are varied in their phenotypic expression, but you can still distinguish them from the rest of europe and the rest of the world.

Any Forums is straight up retarded now, how do you not get i'm mocking my brother for thinking that

"I'm only pretending to be retarded"

Do you posses the Aria?

your retarded ass brother should keep his retarded jokes to himself. Germans have white hair and blue eyes, so what? Whats wrong with that?

wtf our k/d ratio reigned supreme before the US literally cheated with nukes

I was thinking more about the "basic education" which is more of a general education than anything. The thing is that this education is also used for all other fields of study, which means that if you do not know anything about a certain subject, you can't really apply to university and thus have no chance to get into a profession.

canadians were used as guinea pigs to test storming german controlled beaches before the normandy invasion and the conclusion was that it was a total massacre unless you had air support. I wouldnt be suprised if on some fronts canadians were the largest casualties but i have never heard that they were, not for the entire war either.