Now that the dust has settled, is he one of the good guys?

Now that the dust has settled, is he one of the good guys?

Attached: madlad.jpg (480x587, 57.25K)

he was taken advantage of by groomers

Has that confused mutt look. No he's not a good guy and neither is Zimmerman, the spic faggot.

Inb4 ynbaw, trans, some other retarded edgy kid bullshit.

Bad copy cat faggot

See this is how I know you're a newfag and had to come in here and ask this stupid fucking question. LOOK at his eyes. He's one of those "walks around everywhere with his eyes closed" kind of people. Hasn't anime taught you ANYTHING? Eyes always shut types are almost always the bad guy.

>killed bystanders instead of jews
That should tell you everything.

He's mentally ill.

The shooting is fake but I wish it was real

No.

Attached: 1652602348317.png (707x920, 346.06K)

this person was never given the opportunity to develop into a good guy or a bad guy.

he's nothing but a product of our modern culture that told him he didn't matter. he doesn't care about anything, especially himself, or anybody else. the sad part is how typical he is

Why is my arsehole still itching after i have actively rid myself of pinworms? I seen them leave my body my shit looked like it was dropped and rolled in coconut flakes. Now my arsehole is itching like i need a dildo covered in glue and crushed glass up there in order to scratch it.

This guy is one of the best this website has ever produced. He collected a bunch of memes and hatefacts together and then he sacrificed his life to try to help his people.
All of you know that you won't be able to get married and have kids. And you know that when you get old you'll just wind up in an old folks home getting abused by niggers (and the jew justice system will let them go).
Saint Gendron saw all that and decided to act as best he could.
I know some of you say he should have fought jews - don't worry. Copycats will do that.
You say he's a furry or a degenerate -- no matter. All that was washed away with the blood of those gorillas in buffalo.
This kid wrote the names of the 6 whites murdered in Waukesha on his rifle and avenged their deaths. He is simply fantastic.
Don't copy him though - what he did is illegal, and you should always follow the law and do what jews want you to do.

Attached: gendron.png (517x1000, 933.46K)

see, this is an example of good parents.
Meanwhile 18 year old asshole shoots up a tops to "Save white america" where the fuck were his parents? They should be tried for neglect and accessory to murder on every count.

He was a CGI character created by the glow in the dark people kind.

he is a Russian plant to stir up right wing attacks for us sending weapons to Russia,

this. americans, especially kids, got subjected to lockdowns, masks, and vaccine mandates on top of this kiked culture for the last 2.5 years. of course some will snap. the real question in each of these cases is how much the perpetrator was specifically targeted and groomed by the glow niggers to further their agendas as seen here

>he thinks this is real

The faggot shot up a grocery store. He should have shot up a few street corners in the hood if he had any fucking balls, that would have actually accomplished something. Instead, he just gave leftards another bloody shirt to wave around.

Attached: 1413613090885.jpg (240x240, 16.82K)

You should die of loneliness while I laugh to death your inability to acquire a loving females warm loving touch, incel

Attached: polcel feelz.jpg (484x593, 108.61K)

An actual pile of shit, furthest away from "good guy" as you can get. But the biggest culprit is his shitbag parents, who should have been watching and interacting with him. Regardless if he was "tricked" into his bullshit, his parents should have noticed his purchases and done something to stop him.

>dildo covered in glue and crushed glass
It appears you already know the solution to your problem, get to work

No and neither are you, you degenerate.

He murdered an elderly caregiver and people trying to do well for themselves.

He should have walked around at night looking for criminals if he wanted to accomplish something. He is the epitomes of the white racists line of thinking. Stupid, evil hatred.

That furry degeneracy represents you and your line of thinking. Filth.

>this kid wrote the names of the 6 whites murdered in Waukesha on his rifle and avenged their deaths. He is simply fantastic.

The 6 whites he avenged were also niggers.